• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom of the 6th, Indians batting:

-Bradley doubles, Runner on 2nd.

-Vizquel k's. Runner on 2nd, 1 down.

-Lawton lines to left, Daubach whips it to 2nd but Bradley is back safe. Runner on 2nd, 2 down.

-Burks singles, Bradley scores, Runner on 1st, 2 dwon, 6-1 Sox.

-Spencer with an infield hit, Runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 down.

-Blake k's, 3 down.

End of 6th, 6-1 Sox. :cheers

God damn...the Indians (primarily Omar) turned that DP fast!  Grounder kinda in the hole, Omar fields it, throws to 2nd for 1, and onto 1st and they get D'Angelo by 3 steps.

We're still up 6-0 though.    :P

that brandon phillips is a hell of a talent...that was one of the quicker ive seen...he has really impressed me this series...bunt , hit behind runners , play great defense , has a double and a homer...only 21 years old...

Its why they call him the best shortstop prospect in the game and some think he is the best prospect in the game.

Damn is Omar good.  I'd love having this guy at short.  He's got to be one of the best two ever with the glove (Whose better Ozzie or Omar?).  I never saw Ozzie play in his prime.

I was just about to call your mother and tell heer to take away your hash pipe when I realized you meant Ozzie Smith, not Guillen.

Between Smith and Visquel - I'd lean Smith.

Now can someone explain to me just how MB does it? I have never figured it out. As long as the rest of the AL doesn't that is fine but I just don't understand how he does it. :huh: But I really love his pitching! :D And results! :D

Baggs, you know who else has impressed me on the Indians is Milton Bradley.

He's got great range out their and showed off his gun in yesterdays game. He's also a switch hitter with great speed and has hit the ball hard pretty much every at bat.

Top of the 7th, Sox batting:

-Valentin flies out, 1 down.

-Thomas singles, Runner on 1st, 1 down.

-Maggs k's, 2 down, Runner on 1st.

-Konerko flies to REALLY deep center, 3 down.

Middle 7th, Sox lead 6-1.

"Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd..."

He's got great range out their and showed off his gun in yesterdays game. He's also a switch hitter with great speed and has hit the ball hard pretty much every at bat.

we better take advantage now..i dont think the tribe will be down too long

gotta find some pitching though

I thought that ball by Paulie was gone. In June it would be, for sure.

I don't know what we're going to do with Frank you guys. He sucks! Ignore the fact that he's reached base every game so far and has an OBP of nearly .500 because those are just numbers. I think we should trade him for a bag of incense and 5 range balls from the local CC

we better take advantage now..i dont think the tribe will be down too long

gotta find some pitching though

I think pitching is what will keep them around 3rd in the division for a while.

I like Baez and Rodriguez, but C.C. is gonna be gone for a while and I am not familiar with their other guys.

I thought that ball by Paulie was gone.  In June it would be, for sure.

I don't know what we're going to do with Frank you guys.  He sucks!  Ignore the fact that he's reached base every game so far and has an OBP of nearly .500 because those are just numbers.  I think we should trade him for a bag of incense and 5 range balls from the local CC

Well if they are titlelist range balls, we'd be fools not to make the trade ;)

Bottom of the 7th, Indians hitting:

-Hafner flies to left, 1 down. Buehrle still pitching strong!

-Bard grounds out, 2 down.

-Philips walks, 2 down runner on 1st.

-Bradley is HBP, Runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 down.

-Vizquel flies out, 3 down.

End of 7th, Sox lead 6-1. :headbang

Harumph.  Of course JM has to send MB out for the 7th.  It isn't like we are winning by 5 runs with a fresh pen or anything...

I swear if he tires out in Sept or Oct... :bang

Um...Mark hasn't thrown that many pitches, and he's mowing the Indians down. Why not leave him in? It's not like he doesn't go 7 almost everytime out anyway.

I wish people would stop trying to come up with things to criticize JM about. :angry:

He was still under 100 pitches before thaqt inning, no real reason to take him out.

Probably more people would be b****ing if he got pulled early and then the bullpen lost the game or made it close.

He was cruising, might as well let him coast for another inning and then let the bullpen shut em down.

SB