Indians-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cwsox... no, I have the misfortune to live in Detroit.  I always catch at one game when the Sox are in town, and I go to the ballpark in full Sox regalia!  Sure bugs those Tiger fans... LOL

I always go in full Sox gear too - I live about a bit NW of lansing - I have been offending Tiger fans in my Sox gears for years -

where in detroit? I use to live at Evergreen and Warren

I think better of Detroit than most - I did live there after I left Chicago for the last time, and I get down to the MOT and such now and again - last August saw the Washington game in Ann Arbor and the Sox at Comerica in the same day (with a wedding in between in swanky just off Lake St. Claire) - seeing both my teams on the same day was so great - :headbang

Well, you brought us good luck Fury! Lets hope the Sox can go into detroit and cleanup the mess (sweep them)!  :bringit  :headbang  :cheers  :bang

No problem in that happening! Our pitching will handcuff Detroit, and our offense is gonna break it out!!! Our way of saying :bringit Detroit!!!

Thank you Marte. Now lets get this whiny schmuck Gordon out of here. He sucks!

Roman....I assume you are joking.

You NEVER get rid of a guy that throws a 96 MPH fastball and has a 12-6 curve. He's getting squeezed for calls right now....they are giving him nothing. It has to be perfect or it is a ball....when you get the mentality that it has to be perfect...you are going to suck.

According to you....the Twins should get rid of LaTroy Hawkins....because he has worse stuff than Flash. Hawkins throws a fastball and a changeup....and Flash can mix in a changeup now and then too. I personally don't think the Twins will be getting rid of Hawkins any time soon.

On another note....I can't remember who....it was either Brandofan or Jim fainter....but one of them mentioned that we get going when we play small ball......constantly getting singles and not hitting for homers....knowing they will come. In the first inning...we had no homers...(hell, did we even have an XBH?), but we had walks and singles up the ying yang....and we were hitting the cover off the ball....BAM....5 runs on the board. According to what others were saying on this board....that we were "just missing" some homers....we went back to the styles of 2001 and 2002....and we scored 2 runs the rest of the game.

Given, Davis and the rest of the Cleveland pitching pitched a little better after that....but we had our chances...and failed miserably. We cannot let those opporunities escape if we wanna win a ton of games. Homers do not win games....timely hitting wins game.

As Hawk has said many times...."Don't tell me what you hit, tell me when you hit it."

Well.. I'm off to the bowling alley guys. Last night I rushed home to watch the game and they lost.. so we're trying something new today.

Please dear Lord.. don't let tonight be the night Davis has a career night. Thank you. Amen

:cheers  :usa  ;)

bring us a win steff.........ill do my part from here.. i have all the voodoo dolls out, incense burning, candles are lit and im doing the sox win dance.........

I did it.. I did it!!!! :cheers :headbang :D ;) :P