New 50 Cent

shagar69

I just got the CD. So far Ive heard a few songs. It seems pretty weak to me, especially compared to Get Rich or Die Tryin. The beats just aren't there. I can see why 50 was pissed about the Game. It is VERY clear that Dre focused MUCH more on The Documentary than The Massacre. Dre only produced like 2 songs on this CD, while producing almost every song on The Game's CD. Any of you guys got thoughts on The Massacre?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting for my buddy to get back with the CD, but I've heard several songs on the Massacre. So far, I must say I'm a little dissapointed, especially since there are only two Dre beats. Also, "Gatman and Robin" is just straight annoying. To be honest, I think "How We Do" and "Hate it or Love it" could have been the two best songs on the Massacre, especially since I don't like the remix of the ladder. Oh well, The Documentary is the s*** anyways.

QUOTE(SouthSide2004 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 04:59 PM)
I am waiting for my buddy to get back with the CD, but I've heard several songs on the Massacre.  So far, I must say I'm a little dissapointed, especially since there are only two Dre beats.  Also, "Gatman and Robin" is just straight annoying.  To be honest, I think "How We Do" and "Hate it or Love it" could have been the two best songs on the Massacre, especially since I don't like the remix of the ladder.  Oh well, The Documentary is the s*** anyways.

yea, no question, The Documentary is a really good CD. Ton of good songs on there

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
I've been listening to "Dreams" a lot lately.  :headbang

thats a badass song. And why wouldnt it be, look at who produced it. Personally, ive been listenin to Put on You the Game a lot. I just love that beat. Overall, I would have to say that my favorite song is We Ain't, with Shady

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 03:34 PM)
I just got the CD. So far Ive heard a few songs.  It seems pretty weak to me, especially compared to Get Rich or Die Tryin.  The beats just aren't there.  I can see why 50 was pissed about the Game.  It is VERY clear that Dre focused MUCH more on The Documentary than The Massacre.  Dre only produced like 2 songs on this CD, while producing almost every song on The Game's CD.  Any of you guys got thoughts on The Massacre?

Listen to

In my Hood

Im Spose to Die Tonight

Piggy Bank

Gatman and Robin

Outta Control

Get in my Car

Just a lil bit

Disco Inferno

My Toy Soldier

I Dont Need Em

Hate it or Love it

those are my favorites... I like this CD better than his first.. but they are both quality..

best.rapper.evar

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
LMFAO!

uhhhh... sure aboz  :rolly

I'm sure we'll be talking about his music in twenty years.... :rolly

He'll have several albums listed among the greatest of all-time... :lolhitting

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)

omgwtf!!!!!111

since you can see into teh future can you tell me if Illinois will win teh NCAA Tourny!!!!1!!!11

EDIT: BTW, I will be talkin bout him.. because he is my favorite rapper.. so yes, someone WILL be

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
Listen to

In my Hood

Im Spose to Die Tonight

Piggy Bank

Gatman and Robin

Outta Control

Get in my Car

Just a lil bit

Disco Inferno

My Toy Soldier

I Dont Need Em

Hate it or Love it

those are my favorites... I like this CD better than his first.. but they are both quality..

best.rapper.evar

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o better than his first CD? No f***ing way! Get Rich or Die Tryin is one of the best CDs of ALL TIME. It is amazing. I can honestly say that I love every single song on that CD. That cant be said about most CDS. I do like Baltimore Love Thing, Get in My Car, Outta Control, Gunz Come Out, Ski Mask Way, so far.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)

i guarantee that we are talking about him in 20 years. And honestly, ask rap fans what they think of Get Rich or Die Tryin. I bet that many would say that its one of their favorite CDs ever

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  better than his first CD? No f***ing way! Get Rich or Die Tryin is one of the best CDs of ALL TIME. It is amazing.  I can honestly say that I love every single song on that CD.  That cant be said about most CDS. I do like Baltimore Love Thing, Get in My Car, Outta Control, Gunz Come Out, Ski Mask Way, so far.

I love his first CD

maybe im just pumped that he has a new CD out, but I can listen to all the songs on here the same as i can his first..

he is so awesome, i love his songs