Serious Note

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
Wow, that's really screwed up.  I'm glad to hear that you're OK.

I've had a gun pulled on me before (by a gang member, after I tried to stop his buddy from kicking the crap out of my friend), so I can definitely empathize.

Sorry to hijack.. but I have to tell this story.. Back in the day there was a bar on 95th street in Oak Lawn called O'Neils.. total crap hole meat market.. of course.. me and all my friends went there. :lol: One night after partying we went to White Castles on the corner of Cicero and 95th street.. we're maybe the 5th or 6th car in the line and in pulls this lowrider type thing.. music playing loud, etc.. out gets out 4 or 5 guys.. total gangbanger types. A few minutes later another lowrider pulls in and parks... but they didn't get out. After a good 15 minutes (damn chicken sandwiches) the guys that had gotten out of the first car come walking out of the White Castles and the guys in the other car stick a gun out of the window at them.. they start screaming, yelling, etc, etc.. we pulled out of that line so fast and darted across 95th street not even looking to see if cars were coming.. I was scared s***less. Nothing ever came of it - didn't hear about it on the news anyway - but I just remember I was sooo freaked out by it. I can't imagine having a gun pointed my way. :ph34r:

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
I've never had a gun pointed at me.  I would probably piss my pants if I did.  Good to hear you are ok and no one was hurt.  I seldom hear of bank robberies in this country any more.  It just seems like no one can get away with it any more.

Fairly recently, TCF banks were being held up left and right.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 10:37 AM)
Fairly recently, TCF banks were being held up left and right.

Serveral of those turned out to be inside jobs... a couple of them the managers were involved.

Damn, that was you!! What a small world. You look a lot different than I imagined. Sorry about the scare and all. Don't worry the gun wasn't loaded, that would scare me :D :usa That die packet was very uncool. I had to throw away the "My Governor is a Jewish Cowboy" t-shirt tht Kinky sent me. :angry:

Alex, shall we read Proverbs 28:1-28 and pray for the douche bag that scared the crap out of you?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 09:07 AM)
Damn, that was you!! What a small world. You look a lot different than I imagined. Sorry about the scare and all. Don't worry the gun wasn't loaded, that would scare me  :D  :usa That die packet was very uncool. I had to throw away the "My Governor is a Jewish Cowboy" t-shirt tht Kinky sent me.  :angry:

Alex, shall we read Proverbs 28:1-28 and pray for the douche bag that scared the crap out of you?

Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons

Better than witnessing new born nebulas in bloom.

She who sees from 'up high' smiles and surely sings.

Perspective pries her once weighty eyes and it

Gives you wings.

I'm doing really well guys... I have definitely felt the prayers of many these last few days. I'm either in massive denial or the Lord has really been a rock in my time of need. Honestly, the whole event was so quick and it couldn't have gone any better and without less physical derress to me. I am just thankful in a way that it happened to me rather than any of the women I work with or some other teller at another bank.

by the way... the FBI have yet to release this picture, but they recovered this picture from Texsox's residence.

rednecks%20beer.jpg

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
by the way... the FBI have yet to release this picture, but they recovered this picture from Texsox's residence.

rednecks%20beer.jpg

Yep, now they know I was stalking you and Miss PA. I have your pictures up all over my double wide trailer home.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
Have you seen Ms Sox4life?  She's worth stalking. :ph34r:

:lol:

Seriously Alex, it's good to know you're doing well.

Hey and PA are right thar in that picture :D