What restaurant would you eat from everyday?

knightni

QUOTE(winodj @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 09:31 AM)
King Gyros - Michigan City. Still the best mutton platter I ever done eaten.

I've never been to the one in MC, but the one here in Valpo is awesome. The prices are very reasonable and the food is great.

If I had to eat at the same place everyday it would be a buffet type place that serves Chinese, Mexican, burgers, and Italian.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
It's usually half-price at lunch.  You could probably eat there for $20-25 per person in the afternoon.  Nice once a month treat or something. :)

That's true, but I think they don't take lunch reservations. Yeah $25.00 for all you can eat definately beats the $50.00 for one small steak that most places are charging now.

Cheesecake Factory. Don't go there much but every once in a while I do and its so damn good. They have a whole book of af menu to so you could get something different pretty much everyday. I'd be a real fatass though after a few weeks of that.

It wouldn't be any of my favorites, because I narrow cast those. It would have to have a wide range of flavors from sushi to spaghetti. Crazy Buffet would be it.

Summers, US Cellular Field

Eh, probably Chili's because beyond the food, it's just a place where you can relax without neon lights staring you in the face. Good atmosphere. Plus there's always a TV at the bar with ESPN going. :lol: