got my seat assignment today

cwsox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was clear (from the matierial the Sox sent me) that all seasons tickets holders, full and split, prior ro this year got All Star tickets in the lower deck - newest seasons tickets in the upper deck?

My company is first year season ticket holders and we got our normal seats for the allstar game - section 116 - just sent in a check for $1,300 for the All-Star experience.

my guess is then the newest split seasons are all sitting in sections 506 and 558 :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

well what i want to know is how they put you down stairs instead of your regular seats???just curious is all.........almost everyone i know right now who has season tickets is in their original seats.. everyone was offered to switch their seats for extra tickets i know, but know of no one who has done so just yet............

well what i want to know is how they put you down stairs instead of your regular seats???just curious is all.........almost everyone i know right now who has season tickets is in their original seats.. everyone was offered to switch their seats for extra tickets i know, but know of no one who has done so just yet............

probably because they are split season so two other sets of people may lay claim to them - or else they are premium for the other clubs since they are behind home plate - or else because they thought I wanted to sit downstairs :angry: and I thought about trying to still go for upper deck but then I thought why create hassles, all I really want is to go, and I am, so that is good enough :)

when I first went to the season ticket plan a few years agi it was to get all star seats and at least some playoff seats without having to work the internet and phones like I did in 2000 so my plan is working as far as that goes - but damn, you know I really like where I sit. I sat there friday anyway even though I didn't have to - although Sunday I sat in Section 150 with chisoxjohn and chisoxlori because every once in a while you have to sit in other people's seats and becuase they were trying to move us upper deck types down Saturday and Sunday anyway and because Mathew needed to view a game from there anyway

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hot - I would assume nothing less.  You strike me as a mgd/steak kinda girl - but don't forget, variety is the spice of life...

wrong!

teriyaki and margharitas

oh yeah cw i like those too .....lol.......ven.. i like variety........and i always have spice in my life.. wouldnt live it any other way hon........ :D

speaking of variety, the opera tickets may have to go on hiatus for a year - the overnight and the all star game and my eminem tickets may be all the fancy stuf I can afford this year -

s*** and they have some operas that I really want to see next season -

but I can pick them up again for the following season if I skip next season but damn I like being a seasons ticket holder to the opera

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually, I was think champaigne and caviar before she mentioned mgd/steak.

lol...... champagne i like .. the cheaper sweet ones though.. i had that dom once and its way over rated.......not to mention over priced.... as for the caviar.....ill pass.. well, its just gross lookin.......i prefer my salty fish on pizza in the form of anchovies..........lol........i like things simple and easy.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
speaking of variety, the opera tickets may have to go on hiatus for a year - the overnight and the all star game and my eminem tickets may be all the fancy stuf I can afford this year -

but I can pick them up again for the following season if I skip next season but damn I like being a seasons ticket holder to the opera

you are kidding right.. no opera this year??? no dress up????? damn cw ....i was lookin foward to at least one more.........let me know which ones you want to go to ... ill see what i can do from here ok........we have to do at least one this year.......

I will be in section 103, row 9 for the All Star game. Sweet.

we can wave to each other!

Is it acceptable to do "Take em out.....leave em in" during the All Star game?

Ahhh.....who cares if it is or isn't, Bob and I are doing it anyway. You will hear us from your section. Anyone tailgating that day?

you are kidding right.. no opera this year??? no dress up????? damn cw ....i was lookin foward to at least one more.........let me know which ones you want to go to ... ill see what i can do from here ok........we have to do at least one this year.......

We can dress up some monkeys and cats in little opera outfits and make our own opera. I will produce the whole thing and cw can direct.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Ahhh.....who cares if it is or isn't, Bob and I are doing it anyway. You will hear us from your section. Anyone tailgating that day?

do you want to tailgate that day??? we can set something up im sure........let me know.........either that or we can have dinner in the club... i can make arrangements for that too..........you pick........

Guest hotsoxchick1

We can dress up some monkeys and cats in little opera outfits and make our own opera. I will produce the whole thing and cw can direct.

now that i would pay good money to see.......... :D

do you want to tailgate that day??? we can set something up im sure........let me know.........either that or we can have dinner in the club... i can make arrangements for that too..........you pick........

Dinner at the club would be nice, but I may get kicked out for farting.

Maybe we should just tailgate and stay upwind.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Dinner at the club would be nice, but I may get kicked out for farting.

Maybe we should just tailgate and stay upwind.

hey if dan didnt get kicked out for burping im sure they wont mind a little toot here and there out of you........but if you want a tailgate then a tailgate you shall get..........you get the spot closest to the yard there.......we will take the one closest to the gates..........lol

now that i would pay good money to see.......... :D

Thats good, because the tickets will be expensive. Monkey opera singers are primadonnas that don't work cheap. I remember one named "Chuckles" who demanded to have exactly 500 yellow Skittles in a bowl before each performance. He would not perform until someone wearing a fur coat and diamonds counted them and verified there were 500 while he watched.

The primadonna monkeys are ruining animal operas for everyone else.

To Steff

My dad got his tickets he was promised, and this is his 1ST year as a season ticket holder. He never had it in writing but was delivered what was promised. :D  :D  :D

Alright asshole.. go back and read the thread. I gave you names of the reps to call if you doubted me. I simply repeated what was told to me by them. Ya know.. the guys that work there. I NEVER said that was gospel.

So.. :fyou

Have a lovely weekend.

:usa

Steff  :fyou  :finger I never said anything bad about you ,I was simply saying to you he got them and is happy ,you're response was way over the top. :huh: I even put  :D at end to show, I was being respectful. :huh:

Your :D in the context insinuated ignorance, taunting, and "na na na na boo boo.."

And if I was really being a b**** I wouldn't have wished you a nice weekend. Get some skin youngster.