Illini # 1 or bulls Playoffs?

If you could have one of the following scenerios what would it be?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have one of the following scenerios what would it be?

• Bulls Making Deep run in the playoffs.
    • Illini running table going 39-0.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I've always hated Illinois. I see no reason to call this sour grapes, but then again you just assume that to make yourself and your team sound better.

I dont say "f*** (fill in the blank) " if I was not jealous of some sort. This poll was made because Id say a big percentage of members on soxtalk are both Illini and bull fans.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
I dont say "f*** (fill in the blank) " if I was not jealous of some sort. This poll was made because Id say a big percentage of members on soxtalk are both Illini and bull fans.

I say f*** Illinois all the time. I say f*** the Packers all the time, as a Falcons fan I have nothing to be jealous of. Your assumption is pretty poor as less than half of the members on Soxtalk are Illinois fans and less than 75% are Bulls fans. This poll is stupid and egotistical.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
I say f*** Illinois all the time. I say f*** the Packers all the time, as a Falcons fan I have nothing to be jealous of. Your assumption is pretty poor as less than half of the members on Soxtalk are Illinois fans and less than 75% are Bulls fans. This poll is stupid and egotistical.

then you dont have to participate in it.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I've always hated Illinois. I see no reason to call this sour grapes, but then again you just assume that to make yourself and your team sound better.

man f*** the bulls go Illinois the only reason the bulls are evan doing ok in the NBA is becuase the NBA sucks and does not have anyone great in the league so f*** the Bulls and f*** the NBA and wow the bulls really do suck they just lost to the worst team in the league the BUCKS WOW thats what u call sad GO ILLINOIS and GO SOX

Edited by soxman35

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)

Wow. Lighten up, man. It's just basketball.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 02:27 PM)
I think there should have been a "White Sox go deep into the playoffs" option on this poll.

Even a none of the above would have taken some major votes too, I think that's what Dan was trying to say.

Edited by greasywheels121

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Even a none of the above would have taken some major votes too, I think that's what Dan was trying to say.

Yeah, I thought it was unfair to have a poll where anyone who only likes one of those teams will vote that team. If you like neither you can't vote. A minute population of Soxtalk like both.

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 02:59 AM)
man f*** the bulls go Illinois the only reason the bulls are evan doing ok in the NBA is becuase the NBA sucks and does not have anyone great in the league so f*** the Bulls and f*** the NBA and wow the bulls really do suck they just lost to the worst team in the league the BUCKS WOW thats what u call sad  GO ILLINOIS and GO SOX

if the NBA sucks and only the better players in college go to the NBA doesnt that tell you something?

i swear some people need to think a little bit b4 they post :chair

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:59 PM)
if the NBA sucks and only the better players in college go to the NBA doesnt that tell you something?

i swear some people need to think a little bit b4 they post  :chair

i think egos go up and they start to suck more then they did in college most of them i think anyway

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 11:06 PM)
i think egos go up and they start to suck more then they did in college most of them i think anyway

well maybe they dont look as good as they do in college because they are playing against far superior opponents.... if anything college basketball is watered down because of all the highschool kids skipping it or leaving early.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
well maybe they dont look as good as they do in college because they are playing against far superior opponents.... if anything college basketball is watered down because of all the highschool kids skipping it or leaving early.

i honestly think college is more competative becuase its all for pride there not wating for some million doller check win or lose. you can see it too if you watch both games look how fast they move in college ball and look how fast it gets so boring to watch a nba game becuse they dont move around at all and i know u know it too

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 02:59 AM)
man f*** the bulls go Illinois the only reason the bulls are evan doing ok in the NBA is becuase the NBA sucks and does not have anyone great in the league so f*** the Bulls and f*** the NBA and wow the bulls really do suck they just lost to the worst team in the league the BUCKS WOW thats what u call sad  GO ILLINOIS and GO SOX

Pure comedy. :lol:

Keep up the good work, dude. You are the frontrunner for Soxtalk Rookie Of The Year as far as I can tell.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 05:33 PM)
Pure comedy. :lol:

Keep up the good work, dude.  You are the frontrunner for Soxtalk Rookie Of The Year as far as I can tell.

Apparently he couldn't read my post cealrly outlining 6-7 playoff teams that lost to Milwaukee.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
Apparently he couldn't read my post cealrly outlining 6-7 playoff teams that lost to Milwaukee.

wow are those 6 all last place team i just want to know who was it that lost casue i was not only talking about Milwakee i was also talking about the last 3 games the bulls lost buddy what more is there to say they suck now and they are going to remain sucking for the rest of the season

Edited by soxman35

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
wow are those 6 all last place team i just want to know who was it that lost casue i was not only talking about Milwakee i was also talking about the last 3 games the bulls lost buddy what more is there to say they suck now and they are going to remain sucking for the rest of the season

Spurs and Rockets, OMG YOU ARE TEH sux0rz if you lose to those teams.

pulp2.jpg

ENGLISH, MOTHERf***ER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

i can see someone saying the NBA isnt at its best right now because it really isnt.... but college basketball right now is even worse since their missing out on all their awesome prospects.

really high schoolers going to the NBA hurts both the NBA and college.

Punctuation is your friend :P