Bulls at Bucks

The Bulls hit a bump in the road during the 2nd and most of the 3rd quarters last night, but had a nice little run in the 4th to bring the gap to a much more respectable score. I don't think they're gonna have a problem winning this one tho, as Milwaukee has struggled virtually all season long, and this team has gelled nicely. Even though Deng won't be around, I don't see any problem in Gordon, Kirk, Curry, Chandler, Harrington and co. getting a victory at the Bradley Center and winning again this Monday night at home against the Bucks.

Bulls by at least 7 tonight.

Go Bulls! :headbang

Note: 7:30 game time on WGN.

Probable Bulls Starters

Guard 21 Chris Duhon 6-1 | 185

Guard 12 Kirk Hinrich 6-3 | 190

Forward 5 Andres Nocioni 6-7 | 225

Forward 34 Antonio Davis 6-9 | 245

Center 2 Eddy Curry 6-11 | 285

Probable Bucks Starters

Guard 25 Mo Williams 6-1 | 185

Guard 22 Michael Redd 6-6 | 215

Forward 24 Desmond Mason 6-5 | 222

Forward 8 Joe Smith 6-10 | 225

Center 50 Dan Gadzuric 6-11 240

Edited by WHarris1

The Bulls just need to hang in there during this stretch, and keep above .500 at all costs, whether they can do that or not, I don't think so. But there are some teams just above them like Orlando who have a brutal April schedule, so the Bulls are still definitely in there.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)

Case in point, the Bucks had Mike James explode in that game and Van Horn making a contribution off the bench. The Bucks didn't have either of them tonight, but that didn't stop them either. The Celtics have now added Walker, not that I'm saying that's neccessary a huge upgrade.

That was a month ago when they were sleep-walking. But way to be ultra-sensitive, it only proves you're panicking.

Who jumped off the bandwagon? This thread had nine posts before I said anything.

Nice life. I'd love for the Celts to play Chicago in the first round, it would be a pleasure.

OMG OMG OMG WTF ROFLMFAO D00D http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=250129004

QUOTE(Spiff @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
That was a month ago when they were sleep-walking.

This was when the Bulls were without their best all around player.

I guess no one cares about the Bulls if they aren't posting in a game thread on a Saturday night.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(Spiff @ Mar 5, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
:sleep There's more to life than numbers, kid.  Tell me what you see.

As someone who watches every Bulls game I will tell you that he is our best all around player with the greatest court presence.

Without him the 3 spot is a hole. With him it is a strength.

Edited by WHarris1