What Kind of Laptop

Chisoxfn

I'm looking to get a laptop and am wondering what kind would be good? I know more about desktop computers then notebooks so for those out their that are laptop/computer savy what do you recommend?

I notice Gateway had some good prices on laptops, but I didn't really think they are known for them.

Oh ya, I know the Mac things are good, but I want to stay PC :)

Thanks for the help

Instead of a desktop, I have a laptop. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook with a touchpad mouse. The greatest thing about it is that I can be online while I'm in bed. In fact, 90% of the time I use this thing, I'm in my bed. What a great benefit to having a laptop. So, whenever you chat with me or read my posts, know that I'm probably in bed as I type. :D

I'm looking to get a laptop and am wondering what kind would be good?  I know more about desktop computers then notebooks so for those out their that are laptop/computer savy what do you recommend?

I notice Gateway had some good prices on laptops, but I didn't really think they are known for them. 

Thanks for the help

i would go with a sony, or if you cant afford one of those a dell or gateway would work, if you need help with what parts you want in it give me a hollar on aim, ill get you the best comp within your price range.

P.S.

i really like the new faces :finger

Instead of a desktop, I have a laptop.  I have a Fujitsu Lifebook with a touchpad mouse.  The greatest thing about it is that I can be online while I'm in bed.  In fact, 90% of the time I use this thing, I'm in my bed.  What a great benefit to having a laptop.  So, whenever you chat with me or read my posts, know that I'm probably in bed as I type. :D

God, why do i see this thread quickly changing topics. :huh:

I'm looking to get a laptop and am wondering what kind would be good?  I know more about desktop computers then notebooks so for those out their that are laptop/computer savy what do you recommend?

Thanks for the help

i would go with a sony, or if you cant afford one of those a dell or gateway would work, if you need help with what parts you want in it give me a hollar on aim, ill get you the best comp within your price range.

P.S.

i really like the new faces :finger

Cool. I'm gonna go into the gateway store tomorrow and then into Compusa. Got to ask some questions there so I can make sense of everything.

Once I do that, I'll ask ya some questions as well :)

Instead of a desktop, I have a laptop.  I have a Fujitsu Lifebook with a touchpad mouse.  The greatest thing about it is that I can be online while I'm in bed.  In fact, 90% of the time I use this thing, I'm in my bed.  What a great benefit to having a laptop.  So, whenever you chat with me or read my posts, know that I'm probably in bed as I type. :D

God, why do i see this thread quickly changing topics. :huh:

:lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

Thanks for the help

dude you need a dell.........at least thats what they pass out to everyone at work... everyone seems to like them and they are easy to use..........pretty durable too i know for fact cause i have dropped mine at least two hundered times............it still works.....

Thanks for the help

We have a Gateway desktop and laptop (got the desktop first and was really impressed). But it's personal choice. I wanted more graphics and sound on the home one, and more speed on the laptop. They were able to hook me up on both. I'd say go to both stores and compare. The Gateway customer service was more personal, the Dell folks seemed to just want to sell me the computer and be done with me.