White Sox v. Diamondbacks 3/6/05

bjm676

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Nope, but there's a way.

If I tolld you I'd have to kill you.

Deal. Haha, and I was gone from the 3rd thru 7th inning.

Edited by SoxFan1

I went back into the record books and found this:

Date Joined:

SS2k4- March 26, 2003

SF1- March 28, 2003

SS2k4- 27,205

SF1- 3,953

24,000 more posts in 2 more days!

Edited by SoxFan1

Good to see Honel pitch well again. As for those who asked about Reynoso- he is 24 after pitching in Winston-Salem last year. He went back and forth from the rotation to the pen before settling in the rotation. His ERA was 3.95. Despite the good numbers he is not much of a prospect being 24 and yet to reach AA. However, somebody in the Sox org. must like him to be on the 40 man roster.

Reynoso's one positive is that he has good velocity for a lefty. I figured the radar gun was broken the time I saw him pitch cause he was hitting 95-96 but that was on WS's gun which I am convinced is a few MPH fast.

Regardless as Dan says someone must like him. I know BA had some nice things to say about him a while back.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Reynoso's one positive is that he has good velocity for a lefty.  I figured the radar gun was broken the time I saw him pitch cause he was hitting 95-96 but that was on WS's gun which I am convinced is a few MPH fast. 

Regardless as Dan says someone must like him.  I know BA had some nice things to say about him a while back.

Well we all got to hear first hand why this guy got put on the 40 man roster. He ain't goin no where.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 07:52 PM)
I appreciated your pbp, sf1.

Thank you. And I appreciate your appreciation of my PbP. BTW, WHarris1, how am I a game-thread whore and what does that mean?

PS- Seriously, If anyone thinks that I posted PbP just to enhance the number of posts I have, your wrong. Is that where your going with this WHarris1???

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
Thank you. And I appreciate your appreciation of my PbP. BTW, WHarris1, how am I a game-thread whore and what does that mean?

PS- Seriously, If anyone thinks that I posted PbP just to enhance the number of posts I have, your wrong. Is that where your going with this WHarris1???

Haha nah, I'm just having a little fun with ya.

I appreciate the pbp too.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 03:05 AM)
just to let everyone know so far if im correct we have 2 HR's as a team... and Carlos Lee hit 2 HR's by himself today  :crying

And how much bearing does hitting a home run in spring training have on the success of a team come regular season?