ILLINI not Perfect

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
Cheap shot? Howabout taking a cheap shot at NIU during the football season with the loss to Toledo.

Oh that's right, you are the crybaby NIU fan. No wonder there was so much hostility after a mostly innocent comment from me. Whatever, I'm enjoying Illinois' loss. :D

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)
Oh that's right, you are the crybaby NIU fan. No wonder there was so much hostility after a mostly innocent comment from me. Whatever, I'm enjoying Illinois' loss. :D

As am I. Its fun after all this trash talking most of their fans are at home crying. Dont get me wrong they are still f***ing awesome, but they wont win it all.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:29 PM)

Cry baby? Did I respond to your over-rated post? Uhh I dont believe I did. I actually agreed with you that they were over-rated by the media.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
As am I. Its fun after all this trash talking most of their fans are at home crying. Dont get me wrong they are still f***ing awesome, but they wont win it all.

Thanks, can I get the winning lotto numbers?

Where will the Sox finish this year?

Whose gonna win the NBA finals?

Thanks Ms. Cleo, I appreciate it.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)

lmao, enjoying Illinois loss??

SWEET! Lets throw a part because they have 1 loss

They are still 29 - 1

and still pwnd all your guys teams so I think the best thing to do is STFU!

We lost one game, ooooooooooh

People who are fans of Northwestern, I dont even know why they have room to come on here and talk s***, need to shut their ass up

IU fans, oh cool!, yeah you should shut up too...

We lost, on the road to a solid team who hit a 3 from a guy who had the game on his life in the final seconds of the game.. cool..

some people are gay as f***, cough he gawn cough

QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 10:29 PM)

You come in here gloating in an Illini loss, knowing full well what's going to happen.

You're antagonizing.

If I were an Illini fan, I'd be b****ing your ass out too. That's like you coming in PaleHose after a Sox loss and saying your glad they lost. The response won't be well received.

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
GUYS.

It's f***ing COLLEGE BASKETBALL.

Who gives a f***? It's a bunch of people who won't even play on the team in a few years.

I still don't see why people get so f***ing worked up over college basketball unless they go to the school.

Back to your regular scheduled discussion.

I think it is worth mentioning that OSU is around 15-2 at home, including their win over Illinois.

They have nothing to be ashamed of. 29-1 is better then every other team in the country.

If this loss had come early in the season, no one would be making anything of it.

You do not rub it in people's faces. That will not lead to good results. So a good calm down would probably be good.

If you have nothing positive to say, wait a while to say it, at the very least.

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
GUYS.

Who gives a f***? It's a bunch of people who won't even play on the team in a few years.

I still don't see why people get so f***ing worked up over college basketball unless they go to the school.

Its the fact that their are some douchebags on this site that have to talk s*** about a team that loses their first game 30 f***ing games into the season..

get a f***ing life, while your "enjoying" their loss.. how pathetic is that, then you back it up by saying "well my team sucks so you making fun of us is pathetic"

nah, talking s*** bout a team thats 29 - 1 is pretty damn sad, you dont even say "hey nice run" or anything along those lines

Its just "hahahaha, I am enjoying teh loss!!!!!11!!!1"

why?? they are still #1, still a 1 Seed, Still Big 10 Champs??

I love the Illini and am upset they lost but they need to refocus and win it all. Dee Brown said it best after the Purdue game. If there was ever a time to lose, it was today. Now, it's all or nothing.

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Its the fact that their are some douchebags on this site that have to talk s*** about a team that loses their first game 30 f***ing games into the season..

get a f***ing life, while your "enjoying" their loss.. how pathetic is that, then you back it up by saying "well my team sucks so you making fun of us is pathetic"

nah, talking s*** bout a team thats 29 - 1 is pretty damn sad, you dont even say "hey nice run" or anything along those lines

Its just "hahahaha, I am enjoying teh loss!!!!!11!!!1"

why?? they are still #1, still a 1 Seed, Still Big 10 Champs??

Easy there killer.

QUOTE(El Piervizdyeguchansodnik @ Mar 6, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
GUYS.

Wow... :headshake

Maybe it's because there's no money going to this kids, so they lay it on the line every single day, unlike pro-sports, where win or lose, they're still pulling in 7 digits...