From Cleveland

Jim Fainter

Guest hotsoxchick1

well im glad clevelanders think that...........we havent played the twins yet so i cant really tell how good they are gonna be aginst us...........when we do though youll know our opinions on the matter right away im sure......... :D

My sources in Cleveland, who know their baseball, are convinced that the Sox are better than the Twinkies.

The Twins really haven't impressed me either so far this year. Their offense has been just terrible this year so far. Couple that with our pitching preforming very well, except for a couple of exceptions, and I could see where that point of view would come from.

If the rest of the linup stays hot when Maggs, , Lee and KOnerko heat up and Thomas steps up to his old self completly, i'll be convinced they're a lot better then the twins, but they played like s*** in Clevland imo.

we took 2 out of 3 on the road...ill take that all year long

If the rest of the linup stays hot when Maggs, , Lee and KOnerko heat up and Thomas steps up to his old self completly, i'll be convinced they're a lot better then the twins, but they played like s*** in Clevland imo.

Same here. If they win 2 out of 3 all year, theat's more then enough, but they cant play like that vs. the twins. They looked decent in game 3, but the first 2 were sick.

Same here. If they win 2 out of 3 all year, theat's more then enough, but they cant play like that vs. the twins. They looked decent in game 3, but the first 2 were sick.

true..but the twins cat play like they are now and expect to beat us...i guess if you can still win series when youre not playing good baseball you got to take that as a positive

and i hope we are starting rios tonight if its a right pitcher...he's hot right now...go with the hot bat manuel

We should be about 8-2 as of now, instead of 6-4. That Royals series was terrible. I hope those 3 games don't come back to haunt us in Oct. Since then, we've been playing well, but then again, look at our competition. We still have a lot of work to do to prove we are as good as we think we are.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i wouldnt exactly say playing well... our hitting has been spuratic.. and our defense has been subpar at best......we really need to get them both on the same page.. (offense and defense) seems like one day were playing well in the field and not hitting or were hitting well and not playing in the field for beans..........i hope it can iron itself out soon.........would be nice to have all gears grinding in the same direction....... :D

i wouldnt exactly say playing well... our hitting has been spuratic.. and our defense has been subpar at best......we really need to get them both on the same page.. (offense and defense) seems like one day were playing well in the field and not hitting or were hitting well and not playing in the field for beans..........i hope it can iron itself out soon.........would be nice to have all gears grinding in the same direction....... :D

And nowhere on the list of leading RBI men for our team will you find Thomas, Konerko, or especially Lee's name. This tells me things aren't clicking yet.

Also interesting stat, we have been errorless in our 6 wins and made errors in each of our 4 losses.