Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?

Be Good

Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?

• Chicago Area Sporting Good stores
    • Sporting good stores
    • MLB Shop
    • EBAY
    • Other

I get mine from wherever I find a shirt that I like. My fave shirt is my Sox hockey jersey, and I got that for my birthday, but it was bought at Sports Authority. But others have come from Wal-Mart, Kohls, Target, you name it. No place exclusive for me, I'm all about impulse. :D

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
I get mine from wherever I find a shirt that I like. My fave shirt is my Sox hockey jersey, and I got that for my birthday, but it was bought at Sports Authority. But others have come from Wal-Mart, Kohls, Target, you name it. No place exclusive for me, I'm all about impulse. :D

I'm the same way only mine isn't so much about price as it is income. I just get whats on sale. The hazards of being a broke college student.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
Good to see Be Good back for his short visit.

I'm actually wanting a normal black Sox hat, but I don't know where to get em besides lids. I want it fitted, not a s***ty one...thoughts of a hat cheaper than 25.00???

I got mine from chicago sports and novelty in downtown. Got it for 21.00, but I doubt you'll find anything less for 20.00. It's the official hat, which reminds me I should go buy another one.

Just thought i'd mention that right not at MLB.com they have a special sale...buy a BP jersey and get a BP hat free, which is like a 25 dollar value. The BP hat is the one with the gray bill, it's more of a mesh material, and it's comfortable as hell.