New Sox Mugshots

Cali

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
:lolhitting u forgot the leader of the B-Unit.. C-bath! ph_282332.jpg

I'm sick of the gangster/thug s***. Seeing these clowns with their hat sideways just makes me think they are idiots. Our whole society is full of this crap.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)
I'm sick of the gangster/thug s***.  Seeing these clowns with their hat sideways just makes me think they are idiots.  Our whole society is full of this crap.

The question is, what's to stop a player from wearing his hat backwards?

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
The question is, what's to stop a player from wearing his hat backwards?

Nothing is stopping them...I think they can. I'd have more respect for that then sideways, since people associate that with gangbangers, whether it is or not.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
I'm sick of the gangster/thug s***.  Seeing these clowns with their hat sideways just makes me think they are idiots.  Our whole society is full of this crap.

I think this is one of the most enlightening, not to mention true, things I've read on a message board in quite a long time. :cheers

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 10:15 AM)

Just because someone has their hat tilted to the side doesnt automatically make them a "gangster" or a "thug"

Thats stereotypical s***, and because you dont agree with it doesnt make people who wear it at fault..

Its a hat, who cares how its worn, I dont remember anything written in stone that says all hats must be worn facing front perfectly aligned onto your head..

Just pisses me off that people are gonna stereotype someone by the way they wear their hat.. thats what is s***

Edited by T R U