New Sox Mugshots

Cali

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 03:56 PM)
Just because someone has their hat tilted to the side doesnt automatically make them a "gangster" or a "thug"

Thats stereotypical s***, and because you dont agree with it doesnt make people who wear it at fault..

Its a hat, who cares how its worn, I dont remember anything written in stone that says all hats must be worn facing front perfectly aligned onto your head..

Just pisses me off that people are gonna stereotype someone by the way they wear their hat.. thats what is s***

The amazing thing about stereotypes, they are usually correct. I think my assessment is dead on.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
The amazing thing about stereotypes, they are usually correct.  I think my assessment is dead on.

wow, possibly one of the most ignorant things ever said on this board. How can you say that stereotypes are correct. That would mean you are white trash, you live in a trailer park, you run on the field at games, you are uneducated, and you are too poor to live in the nice area of the city, just because you are a white sox fan. I for one think stereotypes are bulls***.

Wearin your cap to the side doesn't mean your in a gang, its become such a common thing nowadays that it doesnt really matter if you wear it to the left, right, back whatever anymore.. well thats how i see it, i wear my hat however i want when im around my old place on 26th street and nobody says a word to me.. that is, as long as i stay away from black and blue clothes :D :gosox1:

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
If you dont think it means you're in a gang...then turn it sideways and go start walking around K Town.  I think you'll be enlightened.

I live in K Town and I walk around with my hat tilted to the right all the time..

like Flip said, I wear my hat how I want to.. doesnt mean im in a gang, a thug, a gangster, or any of that..

but I do consider my self playa :P

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
I live in K Town and I walk around with my hat tilted to the right all the time..

like Flip said, I wear my hat how I want to.. doesnt mean im in a gang, a thug, a gangster, or any of that..

but I do consider my self playa  :P

How could you live in K Town if you're in Texas? He's talking about the streets between Cicero and Pulaski on the West Side.

And yes, if you were to walk through there with your hat busted to the side, you'd probably get beaten to within an inch of your life.

Were you busting your hat to the side 5 years ago? Or are you just trying to be like the clowns that you see in them rap videos?

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
Were you busting your hat to the side 5 years ago?  Or are you just trying to be like the clowns that you see in them rap videos?

I remember getting beaten within an inch of my life for NOT representing the people i was with :chair :headshake theres no way out

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
How could you live in K Town if you're in Texas?  He's talking about the streets between Cicero and Pulaski on the West Side.

And yes, if you were to walk through there with your hat busted to the side, you'd probably get beaten to within an inch of your life.

Were you busting your hat to the side 5 years ago?  Or are you just trying to be like the clowns that you see in them rap videos?

Good catch. I was a little confused. I didn't know how he could possibly live on the West side of Chicago while living in Texas.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Something tells me if Willie walked through K Town he'd have his hat in his backpocket. I'm just not sold on his "thug."

I think this whole hat s*** is bulls***. I can care less how anyone wears their hat but if you cock it the wrong way, in the wrong place, be careful. For example, cocking your hat to the right on the south side is dangerous. For those who don't know, the South Side is GD. West side is mostly Latin Kings and it pisses me off that bulls*** like that goes down. When I know I am at a place where I should watch what I wear, say, do, or hear, I just put my hat on backwards....nothing affiliated with gangs.

ph_346863.jpg

"What you lookin' at punk?"

ph_408039.jpg

"Can you see my smile?"

ph_150299.jpg

"Hey look, when I squint my left eye, I can look like The Game!"

ph_150449.jpg

"I hate the outfield."

ph_137006.jpg

"Hey....is my beard straight? I traded a beard trim for the last out World Series ball."

ph_150396.jpg

"God damn I'm a fina ass motherf***er!"

ph_434701.jpg

"How do I look?"

ph_110230.jpg

Brian Anderson, Pitcher, Kansas City Royals (Check for yourself)

ph_136731.jpg

"I don't look pale do I?"