ACC Tournament Predictions

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because I have to take care of a house, wake up at 6:30 every morning for school, have a new puppy that keeps me up at night, stayed up studying for a test today, and my g/f wanted me to take a nap with her. Heaven's forbid I choose something over a f***ing basketball game that I didn't even realize was on. But don't pull your head out of your ass just yet.

NC State is gonna be dancing as well with that win, imo. So it looks like NC State, Minnesota, Texas Tech and I'd like to think Iowa have all gotten themselves into the tourney today.

Then you have Iowa State who has to be teetering at this point. I'd think they'd go but you just don't know. And I don't know why but people think UCLA should still go and is a near lock but that would be horrific because the Pac 10 is awful this year minus Washington and Arizona.

High on myself?

What is that even supposed to mean?

How do you sleep through a game that's in the middle of the afternoon?

Or are you just that cocky...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone here works or attends school, I guess everyone on this message board has won lottery or something. Some people need to get lives.

I can't believe you missed the quarterfinals Palehosefan! Your not a real fan, you're a discgrace to the world. How could you miss this game? You should have cut school or called in sick today. Don't you know that if you don't watch this game, the world will come to an end!

LOL, that's pretty funny Palehosefan, just ignore people like that, he's and Illinois fan, what do you expect.

First, just let it die. Second,

however i choose to watch Illini games instead of taking naps.

I guess you missed this.

Heaven's forbid I choose something over a f***ing basketball game that I didn't even realize was on.

Either way I'm not sure why you even needed to comment on it, maybe you just felt like being an ass, but either way, its over. I've moved on.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 12, 2005 -> 11:20 AM)
Thats probably a pretty good line to take. If UNC struggles early on against GT, it could be over, GT is on a completely different level than Clemson talent wise. I'm expecting Elder to go off against UNC today, someone always does.

Palehose did you watch gtech play yesterday?? They looked like the gtech from last year and if they're getting their swagger back they can beat anyone, should be a pretty good game.

Sean May is just getting owned inside by Schenser. I don't know whats wrong with him, he was apparently horrible yesterday also. Maybe he's just worn out, but I doubt it. UNC is going to have to press more in the 2nd half, GTech is hitting 3 after 3 in the half court offense, zone, man, no matter what they are making it.