ACC Tournament Predictions

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 13, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
:finger  :finger  :finger DUKE

Wow, the refs blew a HUGE call on GT. I don't know how many knobs JJ had to slob, but that was a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE call, and basically destroyed GT chances to win the game. I hope Duke gets killed in the torney.

:finger DUKE

Even Dukie V was saying that it was a horrible call.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs botched a few calls down the stretch to be honest. Fortunately, for the most part they cancelled each other out until the Redick phantom call. Still, G Tech had like 4 or 5 decent looks at the basket to tie the game in the final minute. They had their chances.

Wow, the refs blew a HUGE call on GT. I don't know how many knobs JJ had to slob, but that was a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE call, and basically destroyed GT chances to win the game. I hope Duke gets killed in the torney.

Ah, another rocket scientist wanting to put in his 2 cents, well lets get this over with:

If you watched without any bias, you would have seen at the end of the game the 2 behind-the back fouls that weren't called, both resulted in offensive rebounds for G. Tech. Now I'm not saying that the Redick call wasn't bad, but in my opinion, it offset the other missed calls. It's a shame that all this went down at the end because in the first 38 minutes, the officiating was pretty good.

When it comes down to it, who is the king of the ACC:

it's not Wake Forest

it's not North Crapolina

it's not Georgia Tech

it's Duke!!!!

Say what you want, but they are still #1