White Sox v. San Diego (3/9/05)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 02:15 PM)
Wait, I have heard this story before

:wub: :nono  :wub: :nono  :wub: :nono  :wub: :nono

I'm not even going to talk about that anymore. I had a definite disadvantage with Alex telling him stuff and linking him my posts.. :bang

Hawk talking to Cooper:

"Cooper says he's excited about Tracey and McCarthy. Real excited about the future."

"Loves the pitching roster #1-11."

Hawk asked him if he has been disappointed with anything thus far, and Coop said no. I thought he would have commented on the troubled outings for some of the rotation, but I guess not.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
I'm not even going to talk about that anymore. I had a definite disadvantage with Alex telling him stuff and linking him my posts..  :bang

Damn just as I was getting the upper hand... Oh well back to my duty in life

respect.gif

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
Wow thats dirty pool... Hilarious hehe :D

It actually was.. what's funnier is that it took me.. ohhh... forever to figure it out. All of sudden he's IM'ing me all the time... "hey... so... gonna go sit by the bullpen tonight....?" :rolly

They say the mind is that first to go. But I deserved what I got from Baj that day.. Fire Engine Red is what I think they called it.. :lol:

Coop was late to the game today, because El Duque was pitching in a B game against the D-Backs and said he looked real good with much better control.

500 pitches from 500 angles and he can use them all. He's also climbing now "velocity-wise."

Buehrle is ready to go.

Freddy's stuff is looking great. He's "all-systems-go."

Garland pitched four "dynamite" innings yesterday.

Coop also heard the low-strike is going to be called consistantly this season whould should be to the Sox's benefit.

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
man, in two TV games our baserunning has been atrocious.

at best.

A lot of it by players who won't be on the team. Borchard, Widger, etc. My guess would be that they are trying to impress Ozzie by being as aggressive as they can because they know they won't make the team otherwise. Might as well try and risk it.

Coop on Pierzynski:

He's been fantastic. The interaction and conversations have been aweomse both on and off the field. For instance, he noticed Adkins' fastball cutting and was able to tell Coop and work on making an immediate adjustment. He's been "great." "Hard-nosed player that can get under peoples' skin.

Buehrle with back to back Ks.