Game and 50 Make Peace...

shagar69

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
50 and Game had a press conference today to make peace about their recent feud.  More interesting to me though was that in the pic, Game is shaking hands with 50, wearing a sox hat.  I just thought that was interesting

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...usic_rap_ruckus

Meh, doesn't mean anything. I see them out in Upstate NY all the time. First place I've been with more Sox hats than Cubs hats.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 9, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
Meh, doesn't mean anything. I see them out in Upstate NY all the time. First place I've been with more Sox hats than Cubs hats.

yea, i notice that too. I guess its considered gangsta. Cuz Dre used to wear them too, in some of his old videos

Gee, well isn't that nice

Who here thinks that 50 is just a contrived piece of crap manufacturing beefs for simply selling records instead of being legitimately angry? Its a good PR move to get extra publicity for his s***ty CD to keep his name in the news to sell more albums because it was just "convenient" that his fight with the Game happened to come 2 days before his new album was due out. But I'm sure they had a legit fight.