Near Death Experiences...

flippedoutpunk

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
So if 3 cars drove straight into the lake, you would too? Personally, I think that's the worst excuse, no offense. "But they did it too....."

I'm sure if a train was coming, those cars wouldn't have gone over. And how did you draw the conclusion that I'd drive into a lake? If you were in my situation, and get stopped by a train at least once a day and are very familiar with the tracks, you wouldn't be jumping on my case. The tracks are in the middle of a field and you can clearly see if a train is coming. Maybe you guys live in a city and the tracks there you can't see a mile down them?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a near death expirience. This ass hole in my neighborhood was arguing with me about something stupid. He punched me in the stomach so i clocked him in the jaw. He kicked me once of twice and i tackled him into a bench. He was just laying there groaning so i left. Two hours later i was riding my bike to my friends house and the dude pushes me off my bike and kicks me in the face. Then he picked up a baseball bat and hit me on the the hand once, breaking 2 of my fingers. You think he would have stopped there but then he hit me on the back of the head and my back a couple times. This was an aluminum bad too. 2 cracked vertabrae and 4 staples in my head.

The kid didnt get arrested or anything because we heard his dad beating the s*** out of him and his parents begged us not to press charges. The kid still lives next door to me and has really turned it around.

Edited by Chisoxmatt

QUOTE(Chisoxmatt @ Mar 12, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
I had a near death expirience.  This ass hole in my neighborhood was arguing with me about something stupid.  He punched me in the stomach so i clocked him in the jaw.  He kicked me once of twice and i tackled him into a bench.  He was just laying there groaning so i left.  Two hours later i was riding my bike to my friends house and the dude pushes me off my bike and kicks me in the face. Then he picked up a baseball bat and hit me on the the hand once, breaking 2 of my fingers.  You think he would have stopped there but then he hit me on the back of the head and my back a couple times.  This was an aluminum bad too.  2 cracked vertabrae and 4 staples in my head.

The kid didnt get arrested or anything because we heard his dad beating the s*** out of him and his parents begged us not to press charges.  The kid still lives next door to me and has really turned it around.

You should have sued his parents for everything they had. They are ultimately responsible for their kid being so freaking dumb.

I'm happy to hear that you escaped the incident without any brain damage, because when you get hit in the back of the head with a bat, that's when you become a vegetable.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 12, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
You should have sued his parents for everything they had.  They are ultimately responsible for their kid being so freaking dumb.

I'm happy to hear that you escaped the incident without any brain damage, because when you get hit in the back of the head with a bat, that's when you become a vegetable.

I thank God everyday that i'm still alive and am not all messed up. As for why we didnt sue them they are long time friends who are good people besides the 1 kid. The kids younger brother was my best friend at the time.