Dog Day Sold Out

JUGGERNAUT

Should there be more Dog Days?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be more Dog Days?

• NO - 1 is enough
    • YES - 1 in each 1/2. Here we are in mid March & it's snowing. Dogs deserve a day in the summer sun too.
    • YES - 2 in each 1/2. All Dogs are White Sox fans by nature.
    • YES - 3 in each 1/2. Attendance matters. Human or K9.

I vote for 3 in each 1/2 or 1 a month. If 1 is a sell-out then 6 should avg 30K.

Think of all the dogs watching Dog Day on TV. They want to be a part of it too.

They go to the game, come back home bark to their friends, & soon most dogs in Chicago are White Sox fans.

I don't think it has to be on Sunday either. Not all dogs can get Sunday off.

I'd like to see 2 on Sun, 2 on Fri, & 2 on Sat. Dogs are too tired to go to the games during the week :D

Definitely need to add another day. Why is it in April this year? I wanted to take my basset this year and maybe get him an Ozzie jersey. He's been asking for one :D

Oh well, Eeyore. Wait till next year.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
I vote for 3 in each 1/2 or 1 a month.  If 1 is a sell-out then 6 should avg 30K.

Think of all the dogs watching Dog Day on TV.  They want to be a part of it too.

They go to the game, come back home bark to their friends, & soon most dogs in Chicago are White Sox fans. 

I don't think it has to be on Sunday either.  Not all dogs can get Sunday off. 

I'd like to see 2 on Sun, 2 on Fri, & 2 on Sat.  Dogs are too tired to go to the games during the week :D

I think it's good for the dogs.

Gives them something to talk about while they're sniffing each other's asses.

This promotion really does give the White Sox the inside track on the all-important canine demographic. The Sox can use the "doggie sellout" to get the lucrative PetCo, Scott's Pet Shop and Flea & Tick Bath advertising dollars. TAKE THAT, TRIBCO!!!!!

I think it HAS to be on a weekend, though - the dog's weekdays are booked solid, what with the aforementioned ass-sniffing, along with tailchasing, slipper shredding and cat tormenting. Some dogs have to spend half their Saturdays just catching up, cuz you just KNOW there's gonna be more asses and slippers come Monday morning.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 06:28 PM)
I think it's good for the dogs.

Gives them something to talk about while they're sniffing each other's asses.

This promotion really does give the White Sox the inside track on the all-important canine demographic. The Sox can use the "doggie sellout" to get the lucrative PetCo, Scott's Pet Shop and Flea & Tick Bath advertising dollars. TAKE THAT, TRIBCO!!!!!

I think it HAS to be on a weekend, though - the dog's weekdays are booked solid, what with the aforementioned ass-sniffing, along with tailchasing, slipper shredding and cat tormenting. Some dogs have to spend half their Saturdays just catching up, cuz you just KNOW there's gonna be more asses and slippers come Monday morning.

My sentiments exactly. Wait.. Who the hell cares about dog day. Drop your dog off while you watch a game? What the hell is that? i just don't understand why I would need or want to bring my dog to a baseball game....if I had one.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 01:06 PM)
With the heavier Asian influence on our team this year, maybe we should implement an 'Eat Dog Day'.

As a non Asian American I am extremely affended by your insinuation that my non people eat dogs. That is extremely steriotypical.