The Park

AnthraxFan93

Only thing I am certain on is the green seats won't be anywhere close to 100% throughout.

I'm farily certain they plan on putting them in section by section, starting with the upper deck. It's going to look odd, but this is the only way they can do it. During Sox road trips, they are going to get in there and keep putting them in. That is, unless plans have changed.

Edited by AddisonStSox

I disagree. They'll get the fundamentals done. It's not as big an area as some of you are making it out to be. I really can't wait to see it either. It's going to really standout in the park.

The new roof has already give the park new character, LF will give it a new dimension, & forest green seats will give the park a sparkle. Now if they add brick facing & the statues along the concourse (like they plan) it will have a retro look as well. When it's all said & done this could be one of the very best parks in ML to watch a game & take in the aura of the park.

A s***load better than the beer garden :)

QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 06:45 AM)
One of those companies that makes miniature replicas of ballparks sent me a flyer this week, naturally enough, selling their new miniature U.S. Cellular field. All blue seats. I'm imagining a team of artists with little brushes, feverishly repainting all the tiny seats green.

LOL! :lol: