Your studly admin....

We had our winter sports banquet tonite. Look at these monster numbers one of your admins put up for his career.

24 games, 1-5 3pt., 2-9 2 pt., 2-5 FT, 9 total points, .4 ppg, high game - 3, 1 OReb, 3 DReb, .2 rbg, 2 fouls

:bringit b****es.

Seriously though, I'm so glad I went out. It was so worth it. Better than that jackass Jason and his intramural badminton. :canada :lol:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
I'm partial to Wake myself but I decided to go with the Clones. They'll need a sharpshooter.

.4 ppg translates to about .087 extra wins for the Cyclones! :headbang But personally, I say you got straight to the Pro's. :lol:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
We had our winter sports banquet tonite. Look at these monster numbers one of your admins put up for his career.

24 games, 1-5 3pt., 2-9 2 pt., 2-5 FT, 9 total points, .4 ppg, high game - 3, 1 OReb, 3 DReb, .2 rbg, 2 fouls

:bringit b****es.

Seriously though, I'm so glad I went out. It was so worth it. Better than that jackass  Jason and his intramural badminton. :canada :lol:

My Rec Basketball stats

0-0 3pts

1-Alot 2pts

2-6ish Ft's

4 pts

A couple lucky Rebounds

maybe around 10 fouls

That is after 20 games but i missed like 5 when i played 2.5 quaters a game. I am byfar the worst on my team

Oh and in my last game it was great, this kid stumbled in his dribble right by our free throw line and i reached at the ball and somehow stole it from him, turned around and airballed it so bad :bang

We really have some basketball talent on this site.

That's cool that you can play at your high school and not be that great. My school is so huge it's very hard to make a varsity sport. Either your parents suck the cocks of the coaches or you are super talented in order to make the team.

As for my basketball season, I averaged about 10 points a game in intermurals. My team was awful, something like 5-15. My best game was 20 points against another sophmore team and we won by 2. :headbang

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 09:40 PM)
We really have some basketball talent on this site.

That's cool that you can play at your high school and not be that great. My school is so huge it's very hard to make a varsity sport. Either your parents suck the cocks of the coaches or you are super talented in order to make the team.

As for my basketball season, I averaged about 10 points a game in intermurals. My team was awful, something like 5-15.  My best game was 20 points against another sophmore team and we won by 2. :headbang

We have 500 students 9-12 and 20 guys out for basketball. I was like one of 12 guys that dressed every game.

My team is the best in our rec league when halfway through we were byfar the worst. Its been a soap opera season for us.

First in like the second game of the season we are playing the best team at the time and their fans are being really mean and walking around the baseline taunting us as we took shots. The refs told them to stop but they didnt listen and the refs didnt take any action. So at the end of the game, Im sittin on the bench with the coaches son and he goes to his coat pocket and takes out BRASS KNUCKLES and says im sick of this s*** and when the buzzer sounds he jumps up runs at one of the guys but people stopped him. I left right after that, but i guess he got in a fight with one of the kids in the parking lot and i guess our coach actually hit some of the kids and our coach and his son were kicked out of the league. So for the next 2 weeks we have college kids coaching up while they are home for winter break and we are terrible. Then one of the stars of my highschools basketball team quits because he said the coach was verbally abusing the team and it wasnt fun playing for them and one of the kids on our team told him we were short a player and a coach so he joined our team and his dad is our coach and he just dominates everyone else in the league. All the other teams hate us because they think it unfair we got him.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Mar 10, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
Oh and in my last game it was great, this kid stumbled in his dribble right by our free throw line and i reached at the ball and somehow stole it from him, turned around and airballed it so bad  :bang

:lolhitting

That is hilarious