Ha! Just saw Paulie's Sportscenter Commercial

Cali

Paulie the Actor! :lol: Man that was funny, I just saw his "This is Sportscenter" commercial with Tim Hudson, he does a very good job, as does Hudson. Say what you will about ESPN, but those sportscenter commercials are killer. I'm always laughing after them.

Anybody else seen Paulie's?

I love Hudson's line....pretty damn funny.

I saw one with Stonecold as well....Dan Patrick is getting a cup of coffee, and Stonecold is reading something....they go on to talk about something, and Patrick knows just the trick....and he hits him in the back with a fold-up chair twice. Pretty funny stuff.

I like the one where there are left over muffins and bagels in the conference room too.

They do have some damn funny commercials....I'll give them that.

you all watching PK on tv and here it is PK in a motel room in Detroit - he ain't watching tv tonight - he's having his first triple header of the season and will probably bat 3 for 5 tomorrow with one that goes... all... the... way, you can put it on the board (in the broads) yes! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
you all watching PK on tv and here it is PK in a motel room in Detroit - he ain't watching tv tonight -  he's having his first triple header of the season and will probably bat 3 for 5 tomorrow with one that goes... all... the... way, you can put it on the board (in the broads) yes!  :headbang

oh s*** i foregot about that.. paulies in detroit...watch out........damn were gonna hear about it on the news all day tomorrow........... :o

you all watching PK on tv and here it is PK in a motel room in Detroit - he ain't watching tv tonight -  he's having his first triple header of the season and will probably bat 3 for 5 tomorrow with one that goes... all... the... way, you can put it on the board (in the broads) yes!  :headbang

oh s*** i foregot about that.. paulies in detroit...watch out........damn were gonna hear about it on the news all day tomorrow........... :o

yes, friends, if you have sisters or girl friends in the Motor City - do you know where they are?

Are they right now collecting Paulie's ah, um, autograph right now? :D

im thinking they may be collecting something other than an autograph there cw..... :D

I was trying to say something more polite than "is PK slamming his cock into your loved one right now?"

Ok? Happy?

Now:

Back to the euphemisms -

wonder how many times PK scores at his in-room ball game tonight -

Paulie handing out personalized bats

Paulie playing "hide the ball park hot dog"

im thinking they may be collecting something other than an autograph there cw..... :D

I was trying to say something more polite than "is PK slamming his cock into your loved one right now?"

Ok? Happy?

Now:

Back to the euphemisms -

wonder how many times PK scores at his in-room ball game tonight -

Paulie handing out personalized bats

Paulie playing "hide the ball park hot dog"

LMAFO! :lolhitting