Chicago Bracket

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
Scratch that, I'm not going anymore.

f***ing cock sucker on eBay.  Haven't even gotten the damn tix yet.

:fyou dude on ebay.

Douche takes $1000 and doesn't send the tix.

You've got 2 hours until you are f***ed.

I smell lawsuit.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
Thing is the reason we think this guy isn't sending is cuz my dad has continuously emailed him for the tracking number and the guy hasn't emailed back.

The 1 time he did he said, I'm at work and I can't get ahold of my wife.

Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all.

Heck for $1000 I'd be calling the police. Especially since fraud through the mail is a federal offense.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 11:20 PM)
As an Illinois fan I would say Arizona scares me more than OSU.  The Wildcats have the type of offense that can get hot and take over any game.  Of course if we beat Arizona, it probably means we're ready for any team in the Final Four.

You better be scared of 'Zona. Lute Olsen is damn good coach. As far as the FF, Louisville is also a team to be very wary of.

Not referring to anyone here but it is pretty amazing how cocky Illini fans have gotten since they have played the powerhouse schools of Farleigh Dickinson, Nevada and Milwaukee. They haven't really had a fair challenge yet at all and I think that Zona will be a ton of trouble for them. I could see Zona dropping 66% on Illinois if they come out hot. I would not look past them at all.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 02:38 AM)
Not referring to anyone here but it is pretty amazing how cocky Illini fans have gotten since they have played the powerhouse schools of Farleigh Dickinson, Nevada and Milwaukee.  They haven't really had a fair challenge yet at all and I think that Zona will be a ton of trouble for them.  I could see Zona dropping 66% on Illinois if they come out hot.  I would not look past them at all.

By hot you mean 2/3 to start the game correct? Come on, no one is gonna shoot that high of a percentage for that long against illinois.

Soxfanforever, i hope to hell you aren't referring to me...

Alright the game and atmosphere last night was awesome. It get pretty damn loud in there when all the Illini fans started cheering, it was a great feeling.

Guards stepped up, more importantly Dee shot the ball well. He's back. That was a huge positive. Negative was Tucker owning our ass. That guy can play.

The Zona/OSU game was epic. Everyone in the building knew stoudamire was shooting the ball, and he still drains a fadeaway shot. Unreal.

I was pulling for Zona over OSU. I think OSU's best potential game is better than Zona's best potential game, for what it's worth. However, they were separated by a single point last night. No matter who we were gonna play, it was gonna be a tough as hell game, i knew that.

Believe me, i wasn't dancing in my seat when Zona won. Zona can play. I don't see them shooting 66% again, but who the hell knows right? It's gonna be a battle. Also, i'd rather play a Lute Olsen coached team than Sutton coached team.

So we get the zona/ill matchup for what seems like the 80th time. Gonna be a flat-out war. No game from here on out is easy. Wanna get to the final four? We're gonna have to prove ourselves saturday. Can't wait.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 02:38 AM)
I could see Zona dropping 66% on Illinois if they come out hot.  I would not look past them at all.

1) I can't, teams shoot 42% against Illinois on average

2) Whose looking past Zona?