Austin Bracket

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
Sorry Butter, told ya Duke wasn't going to beat us again.

Williams and Redick no factor against a solid D.

And so much for Paul Davis being soft. He single handedly took Williams out of that game. 20 and 12 in the biggest game of his career thus far.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 08:45 PM)
Now let's all pull together for the Bogut Watch.  :D  :headbang

I gotta root for Kentucky. Sorry D. Speaking of which I was all excited because the guy that turned me into a sort of Kentucky fan, Travis Ford, got a big time coaching job at UMass :headbang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
And so much for Paul Davis being soft.  He single handedly took Williams out of that game.  20 and 12 in the biggest game of his career thus far.

Got to Coppenraith too....he will still be considered soft. I have seen him disappear too many times in games...but he has had a very, very solid tourney so far and lets hope they can keep it up vs the winner of Utah/Kentucky.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 02:36 AM)
So much for all of those saying the Big 10 wasn't any good this year.

The Big Ten was down, that's legit. Three good teams at the top do not make a great 11 team league.

Edited by Rex Hudler

QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
Got to Coppenraith too....he will still be considered soft. I have seen him disappear too many times in games...but he has had a very, very solid tourney so far and lets hope they can keep it up vs the winner of Utah/Kentucky.

I am actually curious to see Coppenraith again, just because he can't be as bad as he looked against MSU.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
The Big Ten was down, that's legit.  Three good teams at the top do not make a great 11 team league.

The greatest.conference.ever. in the ACC only has the possibility of getting 1 team in the Elite Eight. That's what I find funny.