Albuquerque Bracket

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is going on?

Wake losing to Chatanooga?

'Zona losing to Utah State (my dad's alma madar [sp?], so I'm happy for them :) )?

While I personally didn't do a bracket this year, because I felt it was a waste of my money to actually do one, this is going to f*** up a hell of a lot of brackets across the country.

Some of my buddies have 'Zona beating OSU and then beating the Illini, and I know a lot of people having Wake making the final four.

Any thoughts? I've been watching the 'Congress/Steroid' stuff, anyone want to comment on either of these games?

QUOTE(Be Good @ Mar 19, 2005 -> 03:43 AM)
The orangemen upset by Vermont, I had them winning the tourney. I can rip up my bracket now!!!!!

Isn't March Madness great!!! When the upsets start rolling in, I find myself not giving a crap about my bracket, and rooting for the little guys.

Hell, in one bracket, I had Syracuse and Kansas both in the regional final.

Edited by Rex Hudler

On another note, I've never seen a player whine as much as Morrison did today. He had 1 freaking foul called on him the entire game and he was whining about that one throwing his arms up in the air. I used to respect him as a player when they compared him to Larry Bird, Larry Bird he is not.