Estaban Loazia

johndyce

fastball touches 95, good breaking stuff. Noone has ever questioned his stuff, he has just always been to damn inconsistent...win one lose one win one lose won...maybe this is the year he puts it all together

Esteban developed a changeup this offseason. This has added a new dimension to his pitching game where normally people were able to sit on his fastball I think. Also he pitched in Texas which tends to play like a bandbox. I always thought Loaiza had good stuff but this changeup allows him to have dominant outings going 3-4 times through a batting order without getting lit up.

Esteban lost some of his velocity, his fastball now tops out at about 91-92 (mixes speeds well), but he's developed a pretty damn good changeup. He also throws a slider that hit 84-86 mph. So far he's show unbelievable control, but it's doubtful he can keep it up. With the Sox's offense and the fact that he's been a good vs. other AL central teams means he could be a 15 game winner.

Guest hotsoxchick1

if wright does need to go down for surgery at any point i dont see any dilema here... dump wright and keep loz......hes awesome..........

Jerry Manuel is a Mule I swear. You got a guy pitching a 2 hit shutout with a 5-0 lead and he doesn't let him finish. And even more dumb he brings in Koch!! WHY!! Do you want to over use him??? If your going to take out Loaiza, Bring in Wunsch or White or Somebody who hasn't pitched ina few days and keep them sharp...

MANUEL!!!! dUH!!! :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hye I wanna join your Club...  :D

Still why don't ya let Loaiza Finish

buehrle said the same thing the other day.. he wanted to finish too.....jm loves to use up that pen though..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Manuel Pi&@*@ me off. He needs to go. I think Armando Rios sould start tommorow For Lee.

id put rios in each and every day for dumbass lee..............no contest there......... :)

if wright does need to go down for surgery at any point i dont see any dilema here... dump wright and keep loz......hes awesome..........

U gotta be kidding. Loaiza is doin well but he's 31 or 32. Wright is 24 and has nothing but upside. In 3 or 4 years Loaiza will be outta the league and Wright will be a consistent 15-20 gm winner..... :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1
Rios is a good Hitter if given the At Bats. He hustles and plays hard too. I'm kinda growing sick of waiting for Lee

but this is his break out year.........honest it is.......... :D lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

U gotta be kidding. Loaiza is doin well but he's 31 or 32. Wright is 24 and has nothing but upside. In 3 or 4 years Loaiza will be outta the league and Wright will be a consistent 15-20 gm winner..... :nono

nope not kidding..........wright may end up like siro and parque.. why chance it when you have a good thing going...........