4 yr old shoots 2 yr old in dispute over a toy

southsider2k5

:headshake

To protect your family, the gun needs to be accessible, loaded, and ready to go. Most home evaders will not wait for you to fiddle with a safety and get the gun loaded. This is why, for my family, I decided a home protection handgun would be more risk than reward and instead invested in a really kick ass home security system. I also trained my dog to attack the intruders face and genitals (at least that is what the warning sign says.)

:pray :pray :pray

victim brother mom

I own much of value. But any burglar will get the stuff gift-wrapped by me if they so wish, just so long as they stay away from my kids and wife. Go near them, and I have been trained to go for the face and genitals. :D Seriously. But I would never own a gun. Knives, martial arts weapons? Sure. Guns? Nope. But then again, I also believe anything in the right hands can be a weapon. There is no shortage of pens and pencils scattered around my house.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Mar 14, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
Just when you think humanity has hit rock bottom, I hear something new that lowers the floor.

That's true, the stuff I hear on the internet or news just amazes me. I already don't understand women, so I guess I don't understand over half of the people in the world.