Ebay: time machine

qwerty

Hello, I am selling what I believe to be a time machine that was built in the year 2239 by Dr. J. S. Strauss. I found the machine under my house when I was doing remodeling to the bathroom. The machine was hidden in a old rotten wood chest along with some other findings that I believe to be related to the machine like old pictures, letters, ect. I dont know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire, at some time or another from the looks of the inside, and is now in a non working condition. It also looks like there might be some parts missing on the inside, but I dont know. The time machine itself is not to heavy it weighs 20 pounds and it is 18" high by 23" wide and 11" depth.

From what I put together from all of the findings is that Dr. J. S. Strauss who built the machine in 2239 went into the past to the early 1900's and the time machine broke down or caught on fire or something. From the pictures and letters it looks like he was living in southern california for a while, it looks like he also met some friends and a girlfriend there.

eb_1_b.JPG

Link.

They found this stuck in the Time Machines memory

Southsider2K239

I cannot believe I passed the 10,000,000 post count. My family history tells of a Southsider2k5 who managed 30,000 posts, a considerable accomplishment, considering the primitive computer technology of the day. I had hoped that this post would be about our Intergalactic Series Championship, but alas, it has escaped the White Sox yet again. What can you expect from a team that could could not win a "World Series" when it only included North America, and never won the Milky Way Series. Cheap pwners.  :angry:

It really sucked to see Barry Bonds hit his 1,000,000 home run this season. Who would have guessed in 2005 that steroids were the fountain of youth? Funny that Sosa was banned for 10 years for injecting his bat with neuropathogens, again. Doesn't he know the injection go in his ass, not his bat? LOL

Hey, Dick Clark is getting ready to do the countdown, he's got President George ZZ Bush on from LaGrange . . .

Thank you for reading all my posts.

Edited by Texsox

LMAO @ Tex!!! You guys are silly!!!

Back to the time machine, I have to say, atleast the eBay jokers are trying to get a little original. I was getting tired of all the "air instruments" and the food look-alikes. This one is actually pretty cool and a nice little critter. Being a HUGE fan of 50's Sci-Fi films, and a fan of all things 50's releated, this thing I actually would have bid on if I had the money. LOL! It looks like it fell out of a great old 50's B-flick.