Reason why...

LowerCaseRepublican

Iraqis had chem weapons suits. Remember a few months ago, after the Russian theater disaster with the crowd control gas? The US came out and said that they planned to use the same gas as a weapon in the war on Iraq. This has been shown, in the Russian case, to kill people. It may very well be a reason they had suits since the US was going to use this chemical weapon.

Guest hotsoxchick1

now give me a reason why you are still talking about this gosh damn war s*** and not about baseball, which by the way the season started a couple of weeks ago...........damn apu give it up we have had enough war talk already...................geez us........lol lol lol..................

Iraqis had chem weapons suits.  Remember a few months ago, after the Russian theater disaster with the crowd control gas?  The US came out and said that they planned to use the same gas as a weapon in the war on Iraq.  This has been shown, in the Russian case, to kill people.  It may very well be a reason they had suits since the US was going to use this chemical weapon.

even mohammed al-douri has given up making excuses for saddam and tonight said that the united states is good..the american people are decent..and he hopes that iraq and the US can have a better relationship now that saddam is gone....the only one left is you :bang

Iraqis had chem weapons suits.  Remember a few months ago, after the Russian theater disaster with the crowd control gas?  The US came out and said that they planned to use the same gas as a weapon in the war on Iraq.  This has been shown, in the Russian case, to kill people.  It may very well be a reason they had suits since the US was going to use this chemical weapon.

even mohammed al-douri has given up making excuses for saddam and tonight said that the united states is good..the american people are decent..and he hopes that iraq and the US can have a better relationship now that saddam is gone....the only one left is you :bang

People aren't really in a position to critique a government when it's tanks are rolling through your cities.

now give me a reason why you are still talking about this gosh damn war s*** and not about baseball, which by the way the season started a couple of weeks ago...........damn apu give it up we have had enough war talk already...................geez us........lol lol lol..................

I have been talking baseball as well HSC. I can multitask. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao.. multitask..you sure about that .. i wouldnt want you to fall down or something cause you werent paying attention to where you are going.........lmao..... im just bustin on ya apu i dont care what ya do.........im done talkin and lookin at war.............i have had enough and its baseball season, soooooo..... unless they drop a bomb on my head while im at a game i just dont care anymore... and if that happened at least ill go out doing something i enjoy...... :D of course if i were having sex at the same time then it would be an even better way for me to leave this world..........one can only hope right............lol lol lol lol........... :D