Jermaine Dye blurb at ESPN.com

Jabroni

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

Winds Of Change

Spring is a time of change for some players. And Jermaine Dye is an example of that. Jerry Crasnick runs down a list of six players hoping for better times with new teams in '05. Story

a_dye_mug.jpg

You need ESPN Insider to read the article. :crying

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 05:39 PM)
I think Dye will be productive but I wouldn't hold my breath for 305-31-99. I really wonder how many steals Pods will end up with. You would think he'd have an increase with such an awful obp last year but more than 70 is hard to imagine

Tim Raines has said that, personally, he would like to see Pods steal a hundred this year.

LT

I have found yet another reason to optimistic for 2005. Dye's road stats.

99 R 282/326/489/815 - 309 AB

00 R 301/381/551/932 - 296 AB

01 R 303/361/484/845 - 287 AB

02 R 274/361/464/825 - 252 AB

03 R 136/242/184/426 - 103 AB

04 R 247/301/437/738 - 279 AB

Career 272/334/463/797 - 3818 AB

He was traded to Oak in 01. The ALW ERA has been significantly lower than the ALC. He should be more than capable of putting up his 2002 #'s with the Sox on the Road. If he does that he's earned his pay.

Home wise we have his Cell #'s:

99 Cell 385/407/500/907

00 Cell 273/346/773/1.119

01 Cell 240/296/480/776

That's about 100 AB. He's had only 8 AB's since.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Don't be a baby?

You're right let's post Insider articles when it's completely illegal.

Qwerty you idiot, stop pointing out when people break the law.

See now appearently you're kissing ass. If kissing ass is giving a s*** then I guess a lot of us kiss ass.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
I smelled you coming as soon as I replied to qwerty. you guys must live together.

:stupid

Yea we do, it's really a great time.

I don't give a s*** who you replied to, calling someone a baby for pointing out that someone broke a law is f***ing retarded.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 06:19 PM)
:stupid

Yea we do, it's really a great time.

I don't give a s*** who you replied to, calling someone a baby for pointing out that someone broke a  law is f***ing retarded.

this was not the first time I seen something on a message board posted from insider. It also was not the first time I seen something on this board from insider. It was the first time I seen people running scared over it.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
this was not the first time I seen something on a message board posted from insider. It also was not the first time I seen something on this board from insider. It was the first time I seen people running scared over it.

That is probally the first time you have seen an entire article posted from insider. It is illegal plain and simple.

Are you aware of surpnova.org, & lokitorrents.com? Both were shutdown & ressurected as pay sites. Why? Because they decided to see what their sites were with on the open market & in doing opened themselves to a major suit by the MPAA & other intellectual copyright holders.

You hear a lot about this stuff & as long as your site remains non-profit & private (to some degree) for the most part you are allowed to exist & no one really pays attention to the IP (intellectual property) laws you violate. But as soon as you try to seek a value to your content the hammer comes down hard.

The moral of the story is that out of a sense of loyalty, honor & respect to the fine men & women who run Soxtalk for us all you should adhere to IP laws. It's ok to post the link, make reference to the link, & paraphrase the link but don't reproduce the link in it's entirety. You never know when Jason might decide to see what Soxtalk is worth. I'd hate to be amongst those who ruin it for him.