Least Favorite Chicago Tourist Spot?

Texsox

I have to say pretty much everything within city limits, with the exception of a few clubs and a certain ball park. Other than that, there is nothing about Chicago I actually LOVE. Heck, I keep moving further and further away from the headache known as The City. They keep a lot of people there, and that is a reason to avoid it. :D

QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
Worst if I had to pick would be the Water Tower Place with the best being the Taste Of Chicago.

Taste??? I was sooooooooo disappointed with that whole shin-dig when I finally ventured into it. Over-priced food, and none of it was any good. Do people realize just how bad Carson's really is? I'm a BBQ freak, and that place has to be the worst BBQ I have ever run into.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 15, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Are you sure about that?

Yep, I'm sure about that! During my four years at ISU, I CONSTANTLY was feeling "empty" because I was in a wide open space...I hate wide open spaces. Congested areas are things I absolutely LOVE! That's just the person I am.