need an antenna for my stereo

GASHWOUND

Curious request, but I need a FM/AM LOOP ANTENNA for a/my SHARP Mini Component System(model: CD-BA300)

Its one of those antenna's that plugs back into the stereo, its a loop AM antenna, where the FM antenna wire ('bout a foot or so) is also connected to the jack in the back. I f***in tripped on it and yanked the FM wire f***er right outa its socket and those motherf***ers at Bestbuy don't sell this antenna even though that's where I bought my radio and where they have one on display similar to mine with that same antenna connected to it.

So is there anywhere on the web where I could by this damn thing..I looked but can't find s***..but I suck and searching, maybe someone else will have luck.

I even called the SHARP people and they said I had to but one at some store in Portage, but called and they don't sell them..

need some help

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok did ya check sharp online.. sometimes they have stuff the stores dont.....also check at radio shack.. they always have outdated stuff laying around...........you may find one there.. if all else fails check a flea market lol..........ok dont go there .. weirdos hang around those places....let me see if i can get in touch with a friend of mine tomorrow who may be able to help..............ill get back to ya gash..........untill then run a wire into the socket and put tin foil on it lol........no dont do that.... i was only joking.........

ok did ya check sharp online.. sometimes they have stuff the stores dont.....also check at radio shack.. they always have outdated stuff laying around...........you may find one there.. if all else fails check a flea market lol..........ok dont go there .. weirdos hang around those places....let me see if i can get in touch with a friend  of mine tomorrow who may be able to help..............ill get back to ya gash..........untill then run a wire into the socket and put tin foil on it lol........no dont do that.... i was only joking.........

Thanks, just e-mailed the sharp people at customer support..see if they do sell them..if not..your friend could help me

this is my stereo, just in case you wanted to know

http://www.sharp-usa.com/products/QuickPri...242,519,00.html

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey gash.. sorry it took so long... but guess what.. your s.o.l. unless you can obtain one from sharp.. no one has something like that on the market....my friend checked for me and no luck........if there was one out there he would be able to find it............good luck with the sharp people.........

hey gash.. sorry it took so long... but guess what.. your s.o.l. unless you can obtain one from sharp.. no one has something like that on the market....my friend checked for me and no luck........if there was one out there he would be able to find it............good luck with the sharp people.........

LOL, what I tell ya..you think I was looking for the Ark of Covenant! :angry:

Sharp hasn't gotten back to me yet, so have to settle for no to crappy FM reception until furthore notice.

Thanks for trying :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

Sharp hasn't gotten back to me yet, so have to settle for no to crappy FM reception until furthore notice.

hey no problem gash... did you try to put a wire hanger in there ???maybe a little tinfoil on the ends???? sorry couldnt resist........

hey no problem gash... did you try to put a wire hanger in there ???maybe a little tinfoil on the ends???? sorry couldnt resist........

You think I haven't wrapped an old entender antenna with tin foil and duct taped the sucker to the back of my stereo?? Uh, yeah..I haven't.I'm not that stupid :bang