Best Movie Lines

Texsox

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wish the dead could back to life so that I could kill you again you son of a b****!"

- Breakfast At The Manchester Morgue aka. Let Sleeping Corpses Lie aka. a million other titles.

Anything ever to fall out of the mouth of Groucho Marx, either on film, TV, or from You Bet Your Life. The man was brilliant.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
Worker on the railroad says to the Sherriff, "Hey we heard you were hung" Sherriff "And they were right too". Blazing Saddles is one of the best

"We'll work up the number 6 on 'em."

"Number 6? I'm not sure I'm familiar with the number 6."

"Well, that's where we go ridin' into town a whompin' and a whoopin' every living thing within an inch of it's life. Except the women folk, of course."

"You spare the women?"

"Nah, we rape the s*** outta them at the number 6 dance later on."

QUOTE(Texsox @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 09:29 AM)
:lolhitting I find myself quoting that and people around me giving me a blank look.

There are actually people in this world who have NOT heard that damn line??? I'm guessing they would have to be non-musicians. EVERY friggin' musician in the world has quoted that damn line. Finally it seems to have run it's course for the most part. But sure enough, some funny new guitarist out there, when getting around people will have to belt out that line. To which most people in the room will roll eyes and give a "yeah, yeah...good one...".

I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.

From favortie line from Blazing Saddles is the one that got cut, but Mel Brooks talks about it on the DVD (I'll put the line in bold)

It was the original last line in the scene between Lili and Bart:

[Lili von Schtupp has lured Bart back to her room]

Lili Von Shtupp: Is it true how zey say zat you people are... gifted?

[Lights go out, sound of zipper opening]

Lili Von Shtupp: Oh. It's twue. It's twue.

Bart: Lady, you're sucking on my arm!

:lolhitting