Best Movie Lines

Texsox

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 1, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
The overall story is not as good, bu the charecters are better and far more funny.

If you're talking about Snatch, you're nuts. Pulp Fiction is a modern classic, Snatch isn't even Guy Ritchie's best movie...Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is much better.

Pulp Fiction > Snatch

Pulp Fiction > Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Quentin Tarantino > Guy Ritchie

Pulp Fiction is a brilliant script with some of the most developed characters the screen had and has seen in years. Guy Ritchie has nowhere near the talent to touch Pulp Fiction.

Richard Vernon: You're not fooling anyone Bender. The next screw that falls out will be you.

Bender: Eat my socks.

Richard Vernon: What was that?

Bender: Eat... My... Socks.

Richard Vernon: You just bought yourself another Saturday.

Bender: Ooh I'm crushed.

Richard Vernon: You just bought one more.

Bender: Well I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm going to have to check my calendar.

Richard Vernon: Good, cause it's going to be filled. We'll keep going. You want another one? Just say the word say it. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?

Bender: No.

Principal Richard Vernon: The next time I have to come in here I'm crackin' skulls.

-Breakfast club

Marv: Hey! There is no settling down! This is blood for blood and by the gallons. This is the old days, the bad days, the all or nothing days. They're back!

Dwight: It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people.

*spoiler for sin city*

The Salesman: The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her.

[silenced gunshot]

The Salesman: The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

The Salesman: Hey Becky. Want a smoke?

-sin city

Seth: Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are.

Seth: [to Hostage Gloria] You. Plant yourself in that chair.

Hostage Gloria: What are you planning on doing with...

Seth: I said plant yourself. Plants don't talk.

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!

Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.

Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?

Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.

Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?

Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make s***.

Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.

Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a f***ing Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?

Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.

Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.

Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?

Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

Mr. Pink: How about if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me, I'll be Mr. Purple.

Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!

Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?

Mr. Pink: Yeah that's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name. All right look if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?

Mr. Blonde: Hey what's goin' on? Can you hear that?

• 2 weeks later...