Tickets for the Military

Rex Kickass

I forget where this was mentioned elsewhere in the board but I wanted to point out to everyone that if you're in the military, you can go to any home game free of charge (except for the Sox/Cubs series).

Man, improvements at the Cell, free tix for the military, they're spending money and getting good players... when did the ownership start caring again? :usa

When they realized that our main competition to win the central this season is the Royals :bang

Can't wait to pound them at the Cell next week.

MB starting on Tuesday will be our statement game for that series.

Guest hotsoxchick1

dont foreget you need to have your active military id card with you to get a ticket........2k they cant send out everyone then there would be no one to man the home front............ ;) theres most likely alot of fellows over at great lakes who appreciate this offer..........im glad the sox decided to do this... not many teams have ..............

dont foreget you need to have your active military id card with you to get a ticket........2k they cant send out everyone then there would be no one to man the home front............ ;)  theres most likely alot of fellows over at great lakes who appreciate this offer..........im glad the sox decided to do this... not many teams have ..............

Meh, I just had to get a JR joke in there somewhere. I think it is great that they are doing this. :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i gotta hand it to jr.... he went ahead with this.. wont see that over priced beer garden on the north side doing anything like it...

well  i gotta hand it to jr.... he went ahead with this.. wont see that over priced beer garden on the north side doing anything like it...

I'd be shocked if any of those morons even know what is going on outside of their little Wrigleyville beer garden realm of reality

Guest hotsoxchick1
well  i gotta hand it to jr.... he went ahead with this.. wont see that over priced beer garden on the north side doing anything like it...

I'd be shocked if any of those morons even know what is going on outside of their little Wrigleyville beer garden realm of reality

only if it affects their stocks and bonds......and other funds...lol.. and even then i highly doubt they pay it much attention........... :lolhitting

Doesn't KW get any accolades for this?? :huh:

No. He doesn't run the Organization from a financial or ticket-selling standpoint..... I know..... it's confusing when he's talking about spending $1 when all he has is $0.25.....