Bulls @ nets.

why didnt piatkowski or harrington play in the second half?

we could have used piatkowski's shooting and harrington's scoring.

i missed the entire first half, and i just glanced at review of the game and the box score; nothing was mentioned about either of them getting hurt and fouls werent an issue.

i just think we could have done alot better with piatkoswki out there instead of shoot-first Pargo (i cant stand him). and having harrington on the floor with chandler would have made a worlds of differece compared to having griffin with chandler.

Edited by smalls2598

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Mar 17, 2005 -> 02:40 AM)
Man, when do we get Loul back?

Rumor is saturday verse the 76's and hinrich may be out up to a week. If we can someone get deng back on friday we should be alright without hinrich for that four game stretch.

Hinrich has been playing through a minor hamstring injury for some time now. :headshake

Edited by qwerty

Bulls guard Chris Duhon sprained his right index finger in the first half of Wednesday's game against the Nets, but returned in the second. ''We have a lot of injuries right now,'' Duhon told the Chicago Sun-Times. ''It's something we're going to have to play through.''

Wtf everyone is injured.

Allen, normally verbose after games, was short Wednesday.

Asked why he was not getting many shots, Allen said, “I’m not getting any looks.”

Why?

“I don’t know,” he said. “You got to talk to the coach.”

Edited by qwerty