"The Moderating Team"

Heads22

He's actually not kidding. I had to think if there was any relation but I don't know of any other Jason in my family...only reason I think this is since my family is from Iowa.

I mean...we all know, there's only one Jason Gage...a world renown lazy ass, among other things.

Haa, Alex, you shouldn't of been confused like that. We all know ever mod/admin has to sign a document verifying that I take the credit, they do the work ;)

LOL....so remember posters, never trust what the mods/admins say about my workload...I do it all ;) :lol:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
Yeaaaaaaaaaa....I'm sure Dan and Cerb will testify as such.......

No, they know damn well that I'm a lazy ass (I can't hide it when it comes to writing stuff). No other way to deny it. Plus the two of them are brilliant when it comes to the minor leaguers. I love debating with them creating the lists.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 09:39 PM)
Yeaaaaaaaaaa....I'm sure Dan and Cerb will testify as such.......

Jason's exact words were, "Get buttf***ed on the dotted line. s***, I mean sign, just sign."

Later I hear, "It's not my problem you can't read through the blacked out ink."

Don't f***ing mess with the Oelwein Swiss mafia. We'll mess you f***ers up good. lol

Jason, I did delete the voicemail of you saying "Hi, How are you? I'm thuuper, thanks for asking!" on my cell. I planned on using it against you at some point.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 08:11 PM)
Don't f***ing mess with the Oelwein Swiss mafia. We'll mess you f***ers up good. lol

Jason, I did delete the voicemail of you saying "Hi, How are you? I'm thuuper, thanks for asking!" on my cell. I planned on using it against you at some point.

Oelwein Swiss Mafia.... :lolhitting :lolhitting I don't know what else to say...but If I'm getting a tatoo, its gonna be of a block of swiss cheese with Oelwein Mafia written into it in gangsta font.

Seriously...get me a tshirt Alex, cause I want in on this mafia. :cheers

All I know is my favorite Jason quote of all time is, "I've always wanted to get drilled in the nuts with a baseball." That was such a classic conversation. Watch out if BMac adds velocity too because he might just blow your nuts straight off. Ok, sorry that was gross, but needed to be said. :bang :P

Reading this at Uni was just hilarious, almost had me on the floor in hysterics. And yes we'll hav to dig that thread up, although I don't think it was the one where Alex got drunk and started telling those Crazy Ivan stories. :huh

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 16, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
Reading this at Uni was just hilarious, almost had me on the floor in hysterics. And yes we'll hav to dig that thread up, although I don't think it was the one where Alex got drunk and started telling those Crazy Ivan stories.  :huh

Im pretty sure the Ivan thing was in the famous I AM SOXMAN thread