Jessica Lundsford....

Steff

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:29 PM)
You need professional help.  The only part my post got wrong was the capacity he worked at in the school.  That's not bs.  That's a mistake.  A counselor can help you with your need to be they way you are.

That's a pretty big mistake to s*** on the school board and their proceedures when you fail to do what you attempted to s*** on them for.

That he was a teacher was not reported... not anywhere but in your mind.

And you go on an keep trying to s*** on and shooting the personal attacks at me... proves what ss2k5 and kap said about you yesterday to be true.

That's a pretty big mistake to s*** on the school board and their proceedures when you fail to do what you attempted to s*** on them for.

That he was a teacher was not reported... not anywhere but in your mind.

You need professional help. You are stalking me. I am trying to get away from you.

I have repeatedly asked you to put me on ignore. A person who feels a need to be the way you are is not stable.

Every reply to my post from you is personal. That's not normal. You are concerned more with s***ting on my posts then the subject matter of the thread. That's not normal.

I don't enjoy s***ting on other's posts or stalking people like you do. I prefer to comment on what they write & keep it impersonal. I am not prone to call someone a liar. I will simply point out they are mistaken. That's evident in the overwhelming majority of my posts. That's called being courteous, polite, & kind to others.

Why don't you take the time to read your posts. Try to look at them impartially.

They are dripping with anger as if they were written by a disturbed mind.

It would be best for both of us if you were to calm down & just put me on your ignore list even for a few days.

Now I asked that out of a desire to be considerate of you. You leave me no choice with your stalking. Since you choose not to ignore me I am left with no choice but to ignore you.

I concern myself with posting facts and proof to back those facts up. You continue - as evident in the Terry thread - to s*** on those that don't share your opinion. That's evident in the majority of your posts.

Stalking you.. naa.. but I do enjoy pointing out your bulls*** just like I would do with anyone else who posted lies and s*** on others and acted like a self serving hypocrite, which I have done in the past.

Call me names then try to be considerate.. more hypocritical behavior.

Based on my limited experience with school boards they do oversee construction projects at schools. I do not claim to know whether the florida district does. But I would hope that if the board holds the purse strings of the project they would have some control over the management of it.

What I find to be the most tragic part of this story is that Jessica would most likely be alive today if some people took the hiring of repeated sex offenders a little more seriously in her district. I would think it's common sense to do background checks on people working on school grounds. Especially in light of FL apparent recent history with sex offenders.

So if he didn't work at the school, and likely never even laid eyes on her there, she would be alive..?

No chance that maybe it had something to do with the fact that he was a CHILD MOLESTOR...

Good grief...

As reported on MSNBC Couey appears to be playing the mental health card. He says he's sick & prison won't help. He needs to be institutionalize.

I have no sympathy for this man. He's had plenty of time in between arrests to seek help. He could have played that card long ago. Jessica's alive today if he had. I'm against the death penalty but this pc of s*** challenges my resolve on that issue. Every aspect of his life should be probed & researched so that his life can be used to learn more about the way these monsters think. His life represents nothing more than a tool for us to help prevent this from happening in the future.

That's my opinion any way.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
LMAO...

Wind must have changed directions..  :rolly

steff... I kind of agree with jug in the fact that you should read your posts... you are always going after him... ???

JUG... be careful, you always hurt the ones you love, so maybe steff loves you :D

as far as this child molester... bring back "old sparky"..!!!!!!!

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/23/Citrus/C...olice_he_.shtml

In 1991 after being arrested for exposing & fondling a 5-yr-old girl,

Couey told police he knew he had a problem with controlling his sexual attraction for young children but hadn't sought medical help for it.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=...id=161052&rfi=6

For someone who knew he had a problem there is no excuse for his failure

to register on FL's sexual offender directory. He broke the law in doing so.

IMO, he's just a meniacle monster who preys on kids.

I do think this case is going to spear-head a movement for a national registry of sex offenders. I was surprised to see the article above list all the names of the persons on that local registry. If they can do that

then there's no reason not to have a national registry.

I was first against it because of the stories where in some states pissing on tree would make you a sex offender. But I think the national registry can be designed to weed out such trivial nonsense. I'm in favor of it now.

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
steff...  I kind of agree with jug in the fact that you should read your posts...  you are always going after him...  ??? 

JUG... be careful, you always hurt the ones you love, so maybe steff loves you  :D 

as far as this child molester...  bring back "old sparky"..!!!!!!!

Don't you have some censorship to be b****ing about...?? ;)

Jeb Bush is running around like a chicken with his head cut off regarding Terry... but when it comes to tightening up things on child killers...

Bail Denied for Suspect in Girl's Death

Tue Mar 22, 6:02 PM ET U.S. National - AP

By MIKE SCHNEIDER, Associated Press Writer

LECANTO, Fla. - The man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing 9-year-old Jessica Marie Lunsford was denied bail Tuesday on murder and other charges, beginning a legal process that the girl's father wants to see end with a death sentence.

John Evander Couey, 46, a convicted sex offender who sheriff's officers say confessed to taking Jessica from her home and killing her, had his first court appearance on charges of capital murder, battery, kidnapping and sexual battery on a child under the age of 12.

"This is an infamous case here," Citrus County Judge Mark Yerman told Couey during the brief hearing. "The acts you are accused of and the crimes you confessed to are really beyond words."

The shackled defendant, looking tired and downtrodden, answered a few questions, telling the judge he needed an attorney and had no assets.

Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy said he will urge prosecutors to seek the death penalty.

"I just want him to die," Jessica's father, Mark Lunsford, said Monday night on CNN's "Larry King Live."

Couey was arrested last week in Georgia and brought back to Florida and booked Sunday on charges of violating probation and failing to register his change of address as required as a sex offender. The additional charges were filed Monday.

Jessica, a third grader, was last seen the night of Feb. 23 when she went to bed after attending church. Her body was found early Saturday behind a house about 150 yards from her home, more than three weeks after she disappeared from her bedroom.

Medical examiners said she was sexually assaulted and died of asphyxiation. Detectives might never know how long Jessica was held before she was killed since Couey was under the influence of drugs, officials said.

Lunsford said he felt guilty that he was not at home that night. "We have to save our children from people like this," Lunsford said. "It's time to change some of our laws."

Lunsford said he will campaign to get stricter penalties and laws regarding registering sex offenders.

"They should be tagged, they should be branded," Lunsford said of sex offenders.

Gov. Jeb Bush said earlier that he was wary about such proposals. "We should be cautious about doing something that would expand the net so wide as to not accomplish the desired effect and get into a problem," Bush said.

Desired effect...??? Get into a problem...??

Hello... in case you didn't notice.. there already IS a problem... :chair

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
It says a lot about your character to be posting jokes in a thread about the tragic death of a little girl at the hands of a despicable sub-human monster.

I had to joke after all the :crying I did at the start of this thread. Your story had me terrified. just a snap back reaction sorry... rest assured I would like to see "old sparky" warmed up for this puke....