No Curry=Bulls keep losing.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Mar 18, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
Correction...

No Deng=Bulls keep losing

Well actuallying

Top wing out+top post out+SG playing with hammy+PG playing with sprained finger=L

Minor details...

Ok, maybe you're right, but tonight's loss is inexcusable when you look at the team they lost to, especially with Kirk putting up 27 on 9-19 (that's like shooting 80% for him).

HORRIBLE loss at home to a pathetic team. I don't know what's going on, but they better snap out of it. We go into Seattle, beat one of the best teams in the league, then go on to lose 4 straight. Not good at all. The shooting has been horrible of late. Skiles better do something. Having Deng back wouldn't hurt.

OT: Anybody see Reggie Miller tonight? Damn! That was Vintage Reggie. s***tin all over Kobe.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Mar 18, 2005 -> 11:18 PM)
HORRIBLE loss at home to a pathetic team.  I don't know what's going on,  but they better snap out of it.  We go into Seattle,  beat one of the best teams in the league,  then go on to lose 4 straight.  Not good at all.  The shooting has been horrible of late.  Skiles better do something.  Having Deng back wouldn't hurt. 

OT:  Anybody see Reggie Miller tonight?  Damn!  That was Vintage Reggie.  s***tin all over Kobe.

Yep yep...I was watching. 39 on LA, sans JO and Tinsley. Win bumped us into the 6th playoff spot for the time being.

QUOTE(backman @ Mar 19, 2005 -> 06:31 AM)
i was at this new Orleans game tonight, and man was this disapointing, there is no way we deal curry under any circumstances, we can win with out him, just like the bears cant win without Urlacure. We Need Curry!

Urlacure? Dude, what's up with the botch jobs. You said deparcher the other day. This is all on purpose, I'm assuming? Are you some kind of comedic genius?

Curry is gonna be a free agent, and the trade deadline is long gone. We can't deal him.

We don't win because of Curry. He's a sucker, IMO. He might have some value depending on your outlook.

The Bears defense is stacked to the point where Urlacher's presence does not determine whether we win or lose.

Edited by hammerhead johnson

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 19, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
Urlacure?  Dude, what's up with the botch jobs.  You said deparcher the other day.  This is all on purpose, I'm assuming?  Are you some kind of comedic genius? 

Curry is gonna be a free agent, and the trade deadline is long gone.  We can't deal him. 

We don't win because of Curry.  He's a sucker, IMO.  He might have some value depending on your outlook.

The Bears defense is stacked to the point where Urlacher's presence does not determine whether we win or lose.

The bulls could afford to see curry go. The bears would suffer with the deparcher of urlacure.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Mar 19, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
Urlacure?  Dude, what's up with the botch jobs.  You said deparcher the other day.  This is all on purpose, I'm assuming?  Are you some kind of comedic genius? 

Curry is gonna be a free agent, and the trade deadline is long gone.  We can't deal him. 

We don't win because of Curry.  He's a sucker, IMO.  He might have some value depending on your outlook.

so sue me! i cant spell o well

Bulls beat Philly thanks to Othella. Like I've been saying for months, without a low post presence the Bulls are toast and Eddy is the only thing close to that . Although Othella has had quite a few good games himself and has often times been the savior as well.

They definately miss Deng, but Noc can semi fill in for him. With Eddy out the problems are exasperated because think about it, Eddy is the lone low post scorer and Deng is the lone slasher on this team (Noc can semi slash but he'll turn it over a lot) which means the Bulls are specifically a defensive and jump shooting team and lets be frank, they don't have the shooters to do that.

Show me all the anti Curry stats you want but I'll tell you he adds that dimension to the ball club.

Dwight Howard >>> Eddy Curry. Just thought I'd point that out for some apparent reason. :lol:

Jason, I know you think Curry's the only low post player for the Bulls and you're probably right. The thing is, is he going to be worth a maximum contract in the off-season? Is his low post play enough to off-set his lack of defense and rebounding? Is Chandler more important than Curry because of the impact he makes on the defensive end? By the way Dalembert looked damn good for the 76ers, I've long been a fan of his. I'd be interested to see if there were any stats on how many points Curry scores from the low post compared to garbage points like put - backs and tip ins etc.