Great New Banner

SoxFan1

Guest hotsoxchick1

it is awesome and soooooooo much better than that other thing you had up yesterday.............thanks guys......great job !!!!!!!! :cheers

Thanks.

I do what I can.

I miss Kenny. :angry:

:lol:

:fyou :finger kenny..........i like it the way it is.........

oh come on, whenever you are down, when ever you are blue, whenever you are not feeling energy, all it takes is a picture of kenny to get you doing a :fyou and a :finger and a :bang and you are all back to normal! A world without Kenny would be too quiet for you! :lol: Kenny is the yin to your yang, the moon to your sun, the bane of your existence and the reason you have not lost a step to age in kicking butts!

I think KW belongs on the banner..... with red eyes, a mouth ready to spit fire, overturning a buffet table with a caption which reads simply, "b****es!!!!!"  :headbang

Right on my brother!

That would make a great graphic!

by the way I saw your identical twin in my little town today on a motorcycle with a hot babe - guy is your perfect mirror image - how many of you are out there?

I think KW belongs on the banner..... with red eyes, a mouth ready to spit fire, overturning a buffet table with a caption which reads simply, "b****es!!!!!"  :headbang

Right on my brother!

That would make a great graphic!

by the way I saw your identical twin in my little town today on a motorcycle with a hot babe - guy is your perfect mirror image - how many of you are out there?

Not sure. Guido and Maury were always giving me crap saying that I looked just like Kip Wells. Guido's mom said the same thing. I don't see the resemblance. Maybe it's just me :huh:

Thanks.

I do what I can.

Ya kow HSC.. Whenever you want to come over for a visit we can casually take a ride by Kenny's place.. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks.

I do what I can.

Ya kow HSC.. Whenever you want to come over for a visit we can casually take a ride by Kenny's place.. :D

is it still hunting season??? can i take target pratice without getting you kicked out of the neighborhood there steff??? where the hell is that daver when you want advise on which weapon to use....the 12 guage or the cross bow........dang..........i may have to visit you soon steff...........lol lol lol lol lol..........i guess we can always egg his house huh................ :D

Thanks.

I do what I can.

is it still hunting season??? can i take target pratice without getting you kicked out of the neighborhood there steff??? where the hell is that daver when you want advise on which weapon to use....the 12 guage or the cross bow........dang..........i may have to visit you soon steff...........lol lol lol lol lol..........i guess we can always egg his house huh................ :D

TP his house. No one will get suspicious if you buy 10 or so packages of toilet paper.