Bring me the head of Jerry Manuel!!

FUCKREINSDORF

Ok,so it's early and the Sox are 6-5.THE ROYALS ARE 9 AND f***ING 0!!!!

See what a 3 game sweep of the Sox can do to a team's confidence??

Once again,"the tinkerer" strikes again!! Instead of going with a set lineup 5 games out of 6,he decides to give some bench guys at bats.Not a bad thing,but Manuel is still too indecisive with the 'Pen.Why can't Kelly Wunsch pitch a few innings sometime?? Why just the Tony LaRussa school of "righty vs.righty,lefty vs. lefty" bulls***.Is this team waiting for a reason to break out offensively?? What happens when they have to play the KC's,Oaklands,Minnesotas and Seattles of the world??

God Only Knows!! FIRE MANUEL NOW!! :angry: :angry:

Once again,"the tinkerer" strikes again!! Instead of going with a set lineup 5 games out of 6,he decides to give some bench guys at bats.Not a bad thing,but Manuel is still too indecisive with the 'Pen.Why can't Kelly Wunsch pitch a few innings sometime?? Why just the Tony LaRussa school of "righty vs.righty,lefty vs. lefty" bulls***.Is this team waiting for a reason to break out offensively?? What happens when they have to play the KC's,Oaklands,Minnesotas and Seattles of the world??

God Only Knows!!  FIRE MANUEL NOW!! :angry:  :angry:

or not.

I hope not.

Some of our fans could use some qualudes though.

Then again, so could I right now! :ph34r:

or not.

I hope not.

Then again, so could I right now!  :ph34r:

They keep wasting offensive opportunities and getting doubled up on the bases and I say f*** the ludes.I'll take alcohol!!

:cheers :cheers

they weren't doubled off - they were just all stranded.

enough players left on base to double the number of tourists in Detroit for the weekend.

or not.

I hope not.

Then again, so could I right now!  :ph34r:

They keep wasting offensive opportunities and getting doubled up on the bases and I say f*** the ludes.I'll take alcohol!!

:cheers :cheers

they weren't doubled off - they were just all stranded.

enough players left on base to double the number of tourists in Detroit for the weekend.

"enough players left on base to double the number of tourists in Detroit for the weekend."

That's giving Detroit to much credit :lol: you know all in well that Detroit gets no toursists

God Only Knows!!  FIRE MANUEL NOW!! :angry:  :angry:

im no fan of manuel's but today he did made a bunch of moves and they were all the right ones in my book...he finally woke up in the dugout and started using his righty lefty advantage to force trammell to make pitching moves and he ended up with a hot hitting joe crede coming off the bench in a key spot and joe delievered...the only think i might have done different was when he used rios as a pinch hitter id have left him in the game for rowand so aaron didnt have to bat late since he is struggling...but jerry acted like a real manager today who's head was in the game and he gave the sox an opportunity to win....the team just couldnt get the key hit

"enough players left on base to double the number of tourists in Detroit for the weekend."

That's giving Detroit to much credit :lol: you know all in well that Detroit gets no toursists

There were 4 people from out of town visiting the giant Goodyear tire off of US 94 and 3 more out of towners at Belle Isle fishing. So indeed, the 14 on base doubled the 7 tourists.

:lol: