Diamondbacks @ Sox Spring training game

3E8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Garcia is beginning to worry me. Either he's milking his start this afternoon, or there's an underlying injury dampering his performance.

Garica's fastball has yet to exceed 85mph, whereas his slider was clocked 68mph several occasions.

Freddy always gets crushed in ST. He's always said he really doesn't care, and he just gets work in and works on his pitches up until the beginning of the season. This is the big lull in ST.

I'm surprised they haven't talked about Buerhle more tho. THey were almost acting like it was a non issue at the start of the broadcast tho.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Garcia is beginning to worry me. Either he's milking his start this afternoon, or there's an underlying injury dampering his performance.

Garica's fastball has yet to exceed 85mph, whereas his slider was clocked 68mph several occasions.

:pray

I assume majority of MLB pitchers don't pitch to their fullest come spring training....especially as they get closer to the start of the season. He's probably taking it easy...... :unsure:

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)
He threw a 92 MPH fastball.

Last inning it appeared his fastballs were hovering around 89-90.

I'm probably overreacting in light of Buehrle's injury, and his lack of starts this ST.

Edited by Flash Tizzle