So, We're watching The Simpsons last night, and...

mreye

My sister was driving down the road one day and somebody was moving too slow in front of her. Suddenly, from the backseat her 2 year old daughter yells out "GO b**** GO!!!".

My wifes family are all BIG lovers of cards and gambling. My daughter, who is 7, is more adapt at blackjack, poker, 31, and dice games than she is at Candyland. The other night we were all playing, my daughter rolled the dice and got a bad score in which she had to pay a dime to my wife. My wife thanked her, and my daughter said "don't thank me, thank the dice".

I'm starting to think we might be goofing up with our parenting skills. But then again, my wife has always played cards and such, and she actually turned out fine. VERY close family.

But yeah, it's easy to goof up now and then, isn't it? Shows you have watched for years take on a whole new light when you are with a wee one. Ever watched Friends with your kids? Yeah, you'll be changing the channels REAL fast with that one!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)
My sister was driving down the road one day and somebody was moving too slow in front of her. Suddenly, from the backseat her 2 year old daughter yells out "GO b**** GO!!!".

My wifes family are all BIG lovers of cards and gambling. My daughter, who is 7, is more adapt at blackjack, poker, 31, and dice games than she is at Candyland. The other night we were all playing, my daughter rolled the dice and got a bad score in which she had to pay a dime to my wife. My wife thanked her, and my daughter said "don't thank me, thank the dice".

I'm starting to think we might be goofing up with our parenting skills. But then again, my wife has always played cards and such, and she actually turned out fine. VERY close family.

But yeah, it's easy to goof up now and then, isn't it? Shows you have watched for years take on a whole new light when you are with a wee one. Ever watched Friends with your kids? Yeah, you'll be changing the channels REAL fast with that one!

Never was a big Friends fan. I guess you have to actually have Friends.

I watch a lot of poker with her. As "sinful" as that is - it's clean.

QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
Homer screams, "Damn it!" And, of course, my 2 1/2 year old daughter proceeds to run around the house screaming "DAMN IT!" Oh man, this parenting stuff is fun.  :banghead  :lol:

I quit playing many of my CD's around my 3-year-old for that exact reason.

More specifically, "So What" by Metallica. :ph34r:

My older two are trained a little bit better. They know all the words to replace the words they can't say. Like the time my wife mentioned something about dog s*** and my daughter looks at her and says "That's not dog s*** mommy, that's dog poop." :lol:

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 03:02 PM)

Never was a big Friends fan. I guess you have to actually have Friends.

I watch a lot of poker with her. As "sinful" as that is - it's clean.

My 5-year old boy has simultaneously entered his superhero phase and his penis phase, and it's made for some fine entertainment. He and his older sister were playing superheroes the other day and he just out of the blue blurts out "The power of the universe is in my penis!" :lolhitting

Needless to say, my wife assumes this is all my fault somehow...

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
My 5-year old boy has simultaneously entered his superhero phase and his penis phase, and it's made for some fine entertainment.  He and his older sister were playing superheroes the other day and he just out of the blue blurts out "The power of the universe is in my penis!"  :lolhitting

Nice! :lol:

My 5-year old boy has simultaneously entered his superhero phase and his penis phase, and it's made for some fine entertainment.  He and his older sister were playing superheroes the other day and he just out of the blue blurts out "The power of the universe is in my penis!"  :lolhitting

LMFAO! :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lol:

LMAO!

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't mind, I think I will be putting that in my sig

O.K., I'm back to loving this site and it's intellectual input! LOL!!! One silly thread about "Sex" ruins it, and then one post about the "power of the universe in a penis" just hurls it back to the best board on the 'net! Your kid rules. Your wife should be proud, she helped get that universe into that thing!

My Godson mortified me with a penis announcement in a movie theather many moons ago.. he had to go potty.. obviously I wasn't moving fast enough for him and he screams... "come on.. my PP is getting bigger... "

I took him to the bathroom.. then took him home before the cops came to arrest me.. :ph34r:

Your 5 year old is the coolest kid ever!!!!

respect.gif