Prom help

MinnesotaSoxFan

I need some advice...

I want to go to Prom and I need help to find a girl...any advice on how to get one? The dance is on the 30th of April...I know I shouldn't ask on the internet because most of you are dweebs(heads). I'm really desperate, and I have no idea what to do...

Please be serious about this thread...

Edited by silver and black

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines an interesting story. We'll call the girl Xavier G.

Xavier G was in Arizona recently and when she got back I talked to her on the MSN Messenger. I asked her how she was and she said good and she has a beautiful prom dress. I asked who she was going with and she said no one (she's a sophomore). I have always maintained I wouldn't go to prom because it is a waste of money. Xavier G then said that I had to go to prom as a senior. I asked why. Xavier G said she'd make me. It's nifty because Xavier G is one of the hotter girls in our school, and since she's an older sophomore (16) and I'm supposed to be a junior (17) the age difference is not great or anything. Might be worth it. I know she's a great girl.

I then asked her since she half asked me so it was easy on me.

Of course, wite said she's good looking so I'm reconsidering my judgement.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)

Xavier G was in Arizona recently and when she got back I talked to her on the MSN Messenger. I asked her how she was and she said good and she has a beautiful prom dress. I asked who she was going with and she said no one (she's a sophomore). I have always maintained I wouldn't go to prom because it is a waste of money. Xavier G then said that I had to go to prom as a senior. I asked why. Xavier G said she'd make me. It's nifty because Xavier G is one of the hotter girls in our school, and since she's an older sophomore (16) and I'm supposed to be a junior (17) the age difference is not great or anything. Might be worth it. I know she's a great girl.

Of course if I said she was hot (I didn't say anything) you wouldn't be reconsidering your judgement at all would you. :D

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)

She is pretty solid

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Ok that's why we never had a prom down here. It's was just Formals and Debs really. I found that if you didn't go with a girl, you had more fun to mess around.  :lol:

So in other words, nobody would go with you :P

It's been some time. Is this your prom or hers? I guess this is yours.

Speaking from personal experience this was a no-brainer for me. For my first prom (which was really her prom) she asked me first. Early enough to where there was time to date & get to know one another first. That's always a good thing.

I didn't even know she was interested in me until she asked me. I would say if she was bold enough to do that you can be as well. But do it early enough to where you can go on a couple of dates first. You'll enjoy the prom more if you do.

It goes w/out saying to open & close doors for her whenever you can.

Be a gentleman because a prom is a special kind of date. You want to try to make all of her dates special like that before the prom.