Prom help

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 01:25 AM)
This would actually be a good idea...

You would be guaranteed to get attention... All you have to do is send the link to a bunch of highly trafficed sites and local news media... The local news would eat that s*** up. It's not like they've got anything imortant to report up there in Ya Hey Der country.

You'd make some scratch out of the deal as well.

Happened in LaPorteCity.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 11:41 AM)
How will I go on.... :crying

Well, if I remember elementary school right, you will not be treated to half a milk carton filled with hershey's kisses, decorated with bunny ears and pipe cleaners. You screwed yourself out of a real treat. Guess who's getting yours all the way down in Australia. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 11:50 AM)
Well, if I remember elementary school right, you will not be treated to half a milk carton filled with hershey's kisses, decorated with bunny ears and pipe cleaners. You screwed yourself out of a real treat. Guess who's getting yours all the way down in Australia. :P

OOh Heads and DBAH0 sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... :P

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 10:45 AM)
Don't say that.  You remind me of my baby brother.  He is convinced he is the worst looking thing under the sun and he isn't.  He recently lost a bunch of weight and he looks good for himself and better than that he is a great guy.  I am not saying that just cuz he is my brother, but because I know he treats people right.

As for mail order brides, one of Brian's buddies did that about 2 years ago and they are still happily married.  (My only point to this is that people do actually do this and every now in then it actually works out.)

Are you sure y'all aren't from Mississippi :lol:

Speaking of Mississippi....

Grounds for Divorce in Mississippi

Part of "Grounds for Divorce in the United States"

Family Law research by Anke Tiedt of Crouch & Crouch, Arlington, Virginia

- irreconcilable differences only on joint complaint or uncontested petition after process service (parties must make adequate provision for custody and maintenance of children and for settlement of property rights or if unable to agree must consent in writing to allow court to decide issues)

- natural impotency

- adultery (unless there was collusion or condonation)

- sentence to penitentiary (unless pardoned before being sent there)

- desertion for one year

- habitual drunkenness

- habitual excessive use of drugs

- habitual cruel and inhuman treatment

- insanity or idiocy at time of marriage (unknown to complaining party)

- prior marriage undissolved

- pregnancy by person other than husband at time of marriage (unknown to husband)

- consanguinity within prohibited degrees

- incurable insanity, if insane party has been under regular treatment and confined in an institution for proceeding three years

Code: 93-5-1 et seq.

:o

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:20 PM)
i found a girl to go with...any ideas how to get her to say yes? like any tips to sweep her off her feet?

just be confident and ask her. Bascially just ask her casually, at leasts that what id do. Dont get nervous or anything tho. IMO, id just ask her straight up w/o any BS.

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:20 PM)
i found a girl to go with...any ideas how to get her to say yes? like any tips to sweep her off her feet?

I dont think you need to go that far. Just say you were wondering if she had plans for the prom, and if not would she like to go with you.

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)

Just be yourself and be direct, but be a gentleman. If you're not feeling that brave yet and you're afraid of being turned down, maybe you can ask one of her firends if she thinks you have a shot. If it doesn't work out, don't give up, find another girl.

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)

Doug, flowers would be a good idea.. surprise her..

Also, in that picture you have.... come on man, get a haircut.. you need to look clean

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
LMAO... Dr. Love..  :lolhitting

Well to be honest I have never had to ask a girl to go to a dance with me, I had a girlfriend at those times so I mean.. I never had to go through wondering if they would say yes or no..

but I do know girls are suckers for stuff like that, and if you play your cards right she will say yes..

and Doug, I am here to help you accomplish this goal