Prom help

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:42 PM)
carl and flippedoutpunk are the ladies men...

what kinda girl is she doug? is she ur average chick or is she ghetto as hell, if its the latter im afraid your gona need to get a tattoo on ur neck of ur moms name or something in order to get a response...

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
what kinda girl is she doug?  is she ur average chick or is she ghetto as hell, if its the latter im afraid your gona need to get a tattoo on ur neck of ur moms name or something in order to get a response...

haha he is in Minnesota, im sure the (post edited by QP) are slim in that area

If there is a problem with this edit pm me. The term here is a very derogatory term.

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:53 PM)
yea...she is a good girl, so it might be simple...

thats good, just do what T R U said and get urself fixed up.. Get yourself a southside fade and a nice G-unit outfit and ur good to go...

*Imagines Dougly dressed like that*

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
He's gotta ask her out somewhere to ask her to go... right?

I would not recommend bringing flowers to school..

I put a rose in a girls locker with a note that said "Will you go to Prom with me" and that was money

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
I put a rose in a girls locker with a note that said "Will you go to Prom with me" and that was money

I didn't get from his posts that this was a female he might have locker access to..

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)

^yeah that^ or find out what car is hers and leave a note on her windshield wiper, and some C4 under her car in case she says no.. it worked for me once honestly (not the C4)

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
^yeah that^ or find out what car is hers and leave a note on her windshield wiper, and some C4 under her car in case she says no..  it worked for me once honestly (not the C4)

*Writes that Idea down*

man, I cant believe I didnt think of something like that.. all I had was punch her in the face :huh

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
Obviously so :P  JK Steff.  Doug, I'd do exactly wat MoS is telling you.  Bring flowers be yourself and just be a good guy, it's as simple as that.

Everyone should always do what I tell them... simply put you will get results..

Someone give me my own Forum on here for girl advice... ide make a killing

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
Obviously so :P  JK Steff.  Doug, I'd do exactly wat MoS is telling you.  Bring flowers be yourself and just be a good guy, it's as simple as that.

and if it doesnt work you could always take me u know.. with a wig on i have been compared to Mamie Van Doren by a bunch of drunk college frat boys..

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 05:08 PM)
and if it doesnt work you could always take me u know..  with a wig on i have been compared to Mamie Van Doren by a bunch of drunk college frat boys..

that picture of your nipple was also pretty impressive

and the fact that I didnt even do anything and you showed me bodes well for doug AFTER prom, eh eh ;)

Edited by T R U