SoxFan1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

btw..should rick white have pitched to halter and then we bring in damaso :huh:

no i dont buy into the righty-righty lefty-lefty matchup at all if a pitcher is good like we have so many on this team it doesnt matter, so why bring in 5 guys from the pen when 1-2 can do the same thing.

no i dont buy into the righty-righty lefty-lefty matchup at all if a pitcher is good like we have so many on this team it doesnt matter, so why bring in 5 guys from the pen when 1-2 can do the same thing.

im a big time believer in the lefty-righty match ups in the late innings...i believe in the whitey herzog / tony larussa style of managing....i think it good because you get your relievers in a lot of games but they dont throw alot of innings..so they stay sharp w/o being overworked

im a big time believer in the lefty-righty match ups in the late innings...i believe in the whitey herzog / tony larussa style of managing....i think it good because you get your relievers in a lot of games but they dont throw alot of innings..so they stay sharp w/o being overworked

its better if they throw 1 inning one day then 1/3 an inning 3 days in a row, that makes the fresher that way you dont have to get your arm loose 162 times a season.

damn..another runner stranded on 3rd with less than 2 outs...this is another game we really dont deserve..of course detroit doesnt deserve it either  :lolhitting

we are gonna lose alot of games out of our division if we cant start picking up guys in scoring postion with no outs or even 1 out.

damn..another runner stranded on 3rd with less than 2 outs...this is another game we really dont deserve..of course detroit doesnt deserve it either  :lolhitting

we are gonna lose alot of games out of our division if we cant start picking up guys in scoring postion with no outs or even 1 out.

We're playing s***ty baseball right now, and are still over .500.

That's what is important.

If we can come out .500+ at the end of April....I really like our chances.....especially if the Twins keep on struggling.

Something tells me they won't keep on struggling

Good....Bartolo gets his first win as a White Sox pitcher. Bullpen was good....but the offense still sucked ass.

If the pitching remains solid...I got a lot of faith that we will win against KC, who by the way, will LOSE today. Down 6-1 in the 9th? Yeah, KC is going to lose....let's hope it is the start of a 4-game losing streak for them.

Good....Bartolo gets his first win as a White Sox pitcher.  Bullpen was good....but the offense still sucked ass.

If the pitching remains solid...I got a lot of faith that we will win against KC, who by the way, will LOSE today.  Down 6-1 in the 9th?  Yeah, KC is going to lose....let's hope it is the start of a 4-game losing streak for them.

there stud closer who should be a starter baez just finished the game for him.