White Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
CLee turned into a fatass.

so? He been killing the ball in ST so far

I cant wait to see him when they come to Houston.. im gonna have to get a CLee Brewers jersey

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)

I cant wait to see him when they come to Houston.. im gonna have to get a CLee Brewers jersey

I know. He is hitting the daylights out of the ball but he is still fat. Just a comment. Nothing else. :)

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:22 PM)
I know. He is hitting the daylights out of the ball but he is still fat. Just a comment. Nothing else.  :)

oh I know.. I wasnt trying to make my "so?" seem like I snapped it.. but you cant tell some things on the internet because you just read it, not hear it..

I hope CLee has a monster year

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
oh I know.. I wasnt trying to make my "so?" seem like I snapped it.. but you cant tell some things on the internet because you just read it, not hear it..

I hope CLee has a monster year

Cool. Well, ya, I;m kinda rooting for the Brewers a bit too. Man I hope Richie Sexson has a monster year!

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)

I'll have to get his jersey for wrigley. I don't go to too many games there, but he is such a Cubs killer it might be worth it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
Cool. Well, ya, I;m kinda rooting for the Brewers a bit too. Man I hope Richie Sexson has a monster year!

haha batting behind Sheffield he should make a killing.. Eric Young has got that leadoff spot DOWN

Game notes:

Garland makes his fourth Cactus League appearance, but just his first start, Wednesday afternoon in Phoenix against the Brewers. Orlando 'El Duque' Hernandez gets the start in a 'B' game back in Tucson.

Victor Santos starts for the beermakers.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
who's scheduled to pitch today?

Garland makes his fourth Cactus League appearance, but just his first start, Wednesday afternoon in Phoenix against the Brewers. Orlando 'El Duque' Hernandez gets the start in a 'B' game back in Tucson.

Victor Santos starts for the beermakers.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
I'm pretty sure Carlos Lee will be in the lineup against his former team....why wouldn't he be?

On that note, how many steals will Podsednik have today?